PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good luck on Sunday from a Chargers fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's back....Joker, nice to see 'ya. Now, I wont be happy until I see some mention of fish tacos, avocado, or tutt-frutti (whatever the heck that is).
Mi, what your useranme on the Chargers board?

I don't like the Pats chances on Sunday night. I feel like the SD crowd will be pumped up & Cassel will find it very difficult to perform under that environment. The running game of both teams will be the key to a W. If the Pats can run with some success early that will silence the crowd a great deal. In the end though I think the Pats D is in for another rude awakening to the realization that they've failed to develop enough young talent in the secondary as well as LB.

Last edited:
I don't like the Pats chances on Sunday night. I feel like the SD crowd will be pumped up & Cassel will find it very difficult to perform under that environment. The running game of both teams will be the key to a W. If the Pats can run with some success early that will silence the crowd a great deal. In the end though I think the Pats D is in for another rude awakening to the realization that they've failed to develop enough young talent in the secondary as well as LB.
I like your analysis but keep in mind, Norv Turner is not BB, he will not attack the Patriots based on their weakness. He'll try to do what he believes is the MO to win games. That is he will run first, to wear down the Patriots, and open up the offense after the half. It didn't work against the Broncos, Dolphins, or Carolina. It's probably not going to work against the Patriots. I hope it does, I just don't see BB allowing it.

I can see special teams playing a big role in this game. You have two of the best return guys in the NFL in Hobbs and Sproles going this weekend. Who knows, maybe this game will be decided by the kickers!

I can see LT on the sideline with another excuse.

Good luck to you too. I don't think the Chargers suck at all and i think they will still win their division. Denver already got their gift win and they will begin to fade as the season progresses. I do agree about Norv Turner but who would you replace him with thats currently available?

Good luck to you too. I don't think the Chargers suck at all and i think they will still win their division. Denver already got their gift win and they will begin to fade as the season progresses. I do agree about Norv Turner but who would you replace him with thats currently available?

toonces.jpg

Just kidding.... He'd be a better fit for the Raiders.

Just dropped by to wish you guys luck. This upcoming game was actually the one I was looking most forward to this year. But, now that Tom Brady is out for the season, and the Chargers suck big time, thanks to Norv Turner screwing up the team, I don't care that much anymore about this game. In fact, I kind of hope that the Patriots win, so that we can finally get rid of Norv Turner. The more games he loses this season, the more likely he won't be coming back next season. Then we can get a coach who actually knows how to use a team with this much talent. Anyways, good luck on Sunday. You probably won't be needing any luck since the Chargers suck so much.

I was about to say that we don't need luck. The Chargers have talent but they just don't seem to be using it right. I'd give the coaching advantage to the Pats. May the best team win on Sunday.

I was about to say that we don't need luck. The Chargers have talent but they just don't seem to be using it right. I'd give the coaching advantage to the Pats. May the best team win on Sunday.
I think the Patriots have a coaching advantage over every team in the NFL. Maybe in the history of the NFL. I don't like some of the things BB does but it is what it is.

" I don't like some of the things BB does but it is what it is."

Pao dangerously close to drinking the BB kool-aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back