Welcome to PatsFans.com

Good Hypocrites (goo goo)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

When liberal activists, including trade unions, Acorn and MoveOn.org, protested against anything and everything President George W. Bush said or did, it was called grassroots democracy.

When conservative groups encourage supporters to attend town hall meetings and make their sentiments known to their congressmen, it’s un-American, disruptive and the work of right- wing extremists.

Madame Hypocrite:
    Where was House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Democrat of California, when President George W. Bush was being compared to Adolf Hitler and the Nazis? She was a “fan of disrupters” in those days, as she told anti-war protesters at a January 2006 town hall meeting in San Francisco. Pelosi only developed a thin skin (too much plastic surgery?) when the Democrats took control of the executive and legislative branches of government.
    Obama Snares Palin, Media in Wide Blame-Game Net: Caroline Baum - Bloomberg.com

GOD DAMN AMERICA (obama's preacher)
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  2. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Caroline Baum, huh? Check this out.

As for Pelosi, no doubt she can be a big embarrassment, how many times do you want to hear that from us? But this is like comparing pro football to Pop Warner. Liberals never went anywhere near the amount and the viciousness that the right has done.

And how come it's "liberal activists" vs "conservative groups"? Shame on any liberal that compared Bush to Hitler (Bush is far too dumb). But I would call those disruptors of town hall meetings to be "conservative extremists".
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

ok.................:d
  4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Harry, are you really Karl Rove or Mary Matalin in disguise???

//
  5. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

LOL, Libs and Cons do it pretty equally. It's just that libs get passes for much of what they do.
  6. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +107 / 7 / -10

Hey Harry are Ted Nugent's daddy, if not you should adopt him. :singing:

Entertaining Kooks vs Professional Kooks - HUMAN EVENTS

7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Harry ... also the county had many problems and Bush got assaulted for tooling around in his speedboat. We have many problems ... Obama is living like the uber rich this week.
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Would that be the same Ted Nugent who crapped his pants for a week to avoid the Viet Nam Draft... interesting roots this Nugent fellow.
  9. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I heard that thirty years ago i never knew if it was true.
  10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

It is, and he freely admits it.. but he is drug free.

Always amazes how if anyone from Hollywood says anything positive about the left or a cause, there is a reign of terrror about it from the right.. but how quickly the right will hitch its wagon to folks like Chuck Norris or Ted Nugent... guess some of the left coast wife swappers have more credibility than others... either that or it the desperate need for some type of hero of the right...any hero will do even if it is an draft dodging pants crapper.
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Wern't people who avoided Viet Nam considered HEROS by the Peter/Paul/Mary Crowd, wasn't "burning draft cards" a noble cause within the "Junkie Gang" Mohammd Ali & Bill Clinton never seem to get trashed for their "Avoiding Viet Nam"-------------:confused:

WHERE'S CINDY
  12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

If a pants crapping draft dodger is the latest poster child of the right, so be it.. he ought to resonate well with all the folks in the heartland... guess you want to become theme. He can have a seat right next to Joe The Plumber in the rightie fools hall of fame.

There is no confusion, only hypocrisy how you all bash anyone from the left coast who says anything, but want to cuddle up to this dude who is what he is.
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

The hell with him what I was trying to say is that all this is part of my favorite "Gripe" the double standard, Mohammad Ali, Bill Clinton and all the goof balls that scurried up to Canada are considered "beautiful peace loving Americans" but when a Right Wing Neo Con 'avoided viet nam' he's no good......................:confused:
  14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Yea but many of these draft dodgers preach that we should go to war and put soldiers in harms way.. Newt, Geroge Bush, Richard Cheney, Rush and the rest of the crew...

Mohammed Ali was never elected to office, and not much can be said about Bill Clinton .. not sure if the latter ever advocated for going to war all that much.. it is about the hypocrisy.
  15. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +107 / 7 / -10

Didn't know about the draft dodger part but he didn't spit on me or call me a baby killer like you lib friends I encountered in air ports during the war either.
  16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Good deflection, but the topic was about Ted Nugent.. and how Harry wants us to go goo goo all over him.. he did crap his pants though, guess that is what the right wants to revere.. along with war mongers who got out because of Pylonidal Cysts... the Viet Nam war was lined with hypocrites on both sides of the aise...
  17. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

From the article....

"I once played so loud in London that they thought the Nazis were bombing them again. Perfect."

Real funny, Ted. Everyone knows how awesome it was to be bombed by Nazis.

What a moron. I cringe when he claims to represent gun owners and hunters. Arrested development. Spoiled brat. Coward.
  18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

He speaks the language of the right well.... he is their spokesman, right along with Chuckie Norris... would not want him as mine.
  19. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

I feel the same way when I hear that no talent goof Bruce Springsteen open his mouth. I can at least stand Ted's Music.

Ted speaks to a small audience, Springsteen has a cult like following of morons.
  20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

I've had drunks sitting at my kitchen table at 3:18 AM singing Heart Of My Heart that are better than Springsteen.