Welcome to PatsFans.com

Good game, worth staying up for

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by cstjohn17, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cstjohn17

cstjohn17 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +46 / 11 / -4

#54 Jersey

Really it came down to 1 or 2 plays and the Colts made them. Good game plan by the Pats on offense and defense, young guys on defense can hold their heads high. On offense Cassell looked in control, Green-Ellis looked very good, O Line played great.

BB seemed to be over managing the game, some questionable in game decisions but that is the way it goes.

The team showed a lot tonight, but the NFL is about winning. Hopefully they can build on it because they will likely need another 5-3 record in the 2nd half to make the playoffs.

2. ayjackson

ayjackson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Some curious decisions by BB to be sure. I thought Cassel looked very good tonight and made some good reads.

It looked to me like we lost Wheatley and Bruschi tonight though. I haven't seen much football so far this season due to a hectic homefront, but I was impressed by Wheatley in his short appearance and very unimpressed by Wilhite.

3. abejarano12

abejarano12 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

This was a good game. I just pissed that it ended on a bonehead play. But the young guys should be very proud of how they played

4. nabwong

nabwong PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

Although we lost, I thought it was the best game I've watched them play this season. The next few games will determine our playoff fate but I fancy our chances.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.