PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good Game, Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do enjoy your knowledgeable responses on this board....not like the Jets boards.....

why was Aqua4Ever04 banned?

Because Ian felt sorry for him beclowning himself week after week.
It was like a mercy killing.

.....just saw this tweet on espn2:Dolphins release CB Benny Sapp.....that didn't take long(lol):rofl:

With all this dropped interception talk it reminds me that both McCourty and Bodden dropped Int's last night. It would be interesting to see how we viewed our secondary if those two balls were held onto.

Well it wasn't QUITE as close as I thought it would be although I'm proud of our offense for hanging in there and making some plays.

What can I say about the Pats? Tom Brady. The guy is special, probably the best to ever do it. I told all of my friends to take Gronkowski and Hernandez in their fantasy drafts; I really don't know how anyone is going to stop that attack. There are mismatches all over the field and being in nickle and dime sub-packages with Hernandez flexed out wide then all of a sudden you got a 5'8'' white dude hitting you for 8 on the ground.

I really see no defense for the Pats offense.

Our defense is better than that, they'll get it fixed. I'm happy with what I saw from Henne and especially new OC Brian Daboll. I think we have something between those two, Brandon Marshall and Reggie Bush. We need an Aaron Hernandez type TE and pounder to compliment Bush and we can be pretty good.

I had the Patriots losing to the Packers in the Super Bowl this year; I feel pretty good about that pick after the first weekend.

I don't care who we play from the NFC-we have to have the best AFCE record and get past Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes