Welcome to PatsFans.com

Good game guys!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by New England Seahawks, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New England Seahawks

New England Seahawks Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Rooting interests aside, this was a fun exciting NFL game. Pats left a lot of points on the field. Even when we were down 23-10, I felt like we should've been down more. Pats offense looked unstoppable at times. Amazing show by our rookie QB, especially late in the game. No fear throwing deep balls, and appears to be a mentally tough dude.

I was really surprised to see our corners playing off your WRs at the line of scrimmage -- especially Welker. Trufant was giving him too much room, and he was killing the defense.

I was also surprised how both running offenses were basically non-factors. Brady threw the ball 58 times and they were leading almost the whole way, much of it by 2 scores. Not sure why they didn't pound the rock more at that point.

I think the big statistic was the Patriots only scoring 6 points off two turnovers + one botched punt.
  2. ausbacker

ausbacker Brady > Manning. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 5 / -2

#51 Jersey

Congratulations on the win.
  3. E1Downey

E1Downey Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nice post enjoy the win. Good luck to your team avainst San Fran another tough game coming up.

-Sent from the device that is held in my hand-
  4. randomk1

randomk1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

You shouldn't get too carried away about your QB. Our defense has a history of making nobody's look good and blowing away games.
  5. Jackson 2

Jackson 2 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +354 / 2 / -8

#12 Jersey

Congrats on a well-deserved win for your team. But, don't come in here now and play nice-nice after making an ass of yourself all week.
  6. Haley

Haley Rookie

Ratings:
    +52 / 1 / -0

Congrats on pulling out a victory in this close fight. GL vs the 49ers, going to be another tough game.
  7. BlueThunder

BlueThunder PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0

#24 Jersey

Congrats Squawks. Other than your coach Petey Carroll running around like a cheerleader getting her first kiss, your team looked good. It's funny what a good DB can do for a team.

Pats secondary made Wilson look like Montana this afternoon. :rocker:

Losing 3 games by a total of 4 points has left me with a sour taste in my mouth. I only hope the youngsters can get battled hardened quickly to relieve a few veteran DB's of their duties. Pats Offense will be fine if they stay healthy.Luckily the Pats are in a soft AFC East Division and will make the playoffs. That's when the real games take place. Only hope it's not another one and done season. :eek:
  8. blackglass3

blackglass3 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

Congrats, man. You guys completely deserved it. It must be nice to cheer for a team that nuts up and can get a stop/score when they need to.

And every "exciting" Patriots game ends with a loss for us...anyone else notice that?
  9. Franchise12

Franchise12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Congrats on the win. I know the seahawks were salivating for a win against a quality team after people took alot of credit away from them in their win vs Green Bay. You guys made plays when it counted, we didn't.
  10. hellolin

hellolin Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Seahawks played the "Bend but don't break" defense today, killed us in the red zone, only giving us the stats sheet, now good luck with SF because they will be coming with a vengence. And don't get comfortable yet because our DBs are just that bad!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.