PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good Game - Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Great second half adjustments to go to the dink and dunk. Congrats. Perhaps we meet again.

Great second half adjustments to go to the dink and dunk. Congrats. Perhaps we meet again.

perhaps we will! As much as I don't like the Steelers as a team, I am impressed by many of the Steelers players, chief among them Troy P, who would sure have changed some of this game had he been able to play.

JCC-Thanks. I also hope we meet again. Good luck.

We may meet again, but the Steelers won't be with you until next season

Good game JCC good luck going forward.

I especially liked the "dink and dunk" where Brady whipped the ball 50+ yards for a TD bomb to Gaffney.

heh...yeah...and that dink that Moss dunked in the 2nd half for 50 yards

you know what, I hope we do see them again later this season. That means they beat the Colts (assuming they retain the 3rd seed status). I'm fine with that

Thanks for the congrats about the " dink & dunk" Best of luck down the road with that #1 defense thing you have going

LOL. Well done. I'm all for trolls giving the Pats their due, but it did seem a bit of a backhanded compliment,

Definitely a good game for the first half. Would have like to see Troy Polamalu play, so the Pats could have seen the Steelers D at full strength.

yeah..and we would have liked to see Colvin coming off the edge at Rothlisberger all game too

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes