PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good for a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

GostkowSKI

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=41618

This was circa Day 2 of the 2007 NFL Draft when the Pats landed Moss. Here are some of my favorites (I stopped after page 22):

Weddle held Calvin Johnson to 2 catches for 19 yards. He will pwn Randy Moss

Glad he'll be infecting the Pats locker room though.

It's obvious they were worried about teams like us and the Colts in the title hunt, so they went out and loaded up on every damn WR they could get their hands on! Haha, I'm gonna laugh if/when we whip their asses and they realize they blew a sh**load of $$$ on a bunch of recycled FA's who couldn't get the job done! They WANT us to worry about them...let's not get worried and stay focused!

The Patriots have just become a far worse team. Don't buy into the hype that he is the weapon that Brady needs. They say that every year and every year they make excuses about injuries and what-not.

The Pats will not make the playoff this year. Mark my word.

One less AFC competitor for the Chargers to worry about. The Broncos and Colts are the ONLY teams that even have a possibility of competing with the Bolts.

Thank you Belly-Chick! You just destroyed what was never a dynasty to begin with.

This team is headed for the gutter. They won't even make the playoffs this year.

I hope he does remain there to taint them for years and years.

When is the last time a team went 0-16? May not happen this season but I'd put money down that it happens by '08.

Too bad moss will never see the ball since our defense will crush brady into the ground. I just dont see how this will make them better seeing that we also have improved our team. We have added so much depth and a WR that will stretch the field along with parker and floyed and VJ WOW now thats a WR corps. Rivers will dominate this year and with LT and MT in the backfield who can go wrong. The PATS are just dreaming and are confused with reality. The truth is Moss is not the sameplayer he was years ago and as far as I am concerned neither are the pats.

This is why I am cheering for the Chargers to win today.

Chargers fans are the worst in the NFL.

I can't wait until we take home the Lombardi... again... and these poor putzes get to see Randy sign long-term with NE in the offseason...

And realize, Brady/Moss/& Co now have to figure out what to do for an encore.

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing