Welcome to PatsFans.com

Good first step -- Now let's clean out the rest of the leftwing America-haters

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The news is not ALWAYS bad:

[size=+4]NEA communications director resigns[/size]

The National Endowment for the Arts said Thursday that its communications director, Yosi Sergant, has resigned.

"This afternoon Yosi Sergant submitted his resignation from the National Endowment for the Arts. His resignation has been accepted and is effective immediately," said a spokeswoman, Sally Gifford, in a statement.

[highlight]Sergant, who helped make artist Shepard Fairey's "Hope" image ubiquitous as an organizer of Obama campaign[/highlight] support from artists, had seemed to mix the NEA's work -- essentially non-partisan politics -- with the administration's legislative agenda on a conference call reported on by Andrew Breitbart's new conservative site, Big Government.

NEA communications director resigns - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

One down from the Joseph Goebbels brigade; only a few hundred more to go.

//

2. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,390 / 10 / -11

#75 Jersey

Exile them to Lithuania.

3. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

That's right!! We'll take good care of 'em. We know how to talk to misguided lefties. ;) Did you know that one and only bust in the world of Frank Zappa is in Lithuania?? He wasn't of Lithuanian extraction, either. How'd that happen??? :wha:

.... the Shadow knows ....... mmmmmmmwwwwaaaaaAAAAAHHHHH

//

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

The Shadow knows of "The Evil That Lurks In The Hearts Of Men"

5. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +608 / 7 / -7

Ahhhhh the great Frank Zappa. Never figured you for a fan, Foggy. Good for Lithuania to have a bust of ol' Frank!

Here are the lyrics to Dynamo Hum, folks. (One of Mr. Zappa's tamer oeuvres). "Crew Slut" and "Catholic Girls" should also be great all-American morning pick-me-ups, off the top of my head.
    FRANK ZAPPA DYNAMO HUM LYRICS

Here's the cover to the "Overnite Sensation" album...
    [​IMG]

And here's Mr. Zappa testifying as to the idiocy of attempting to censor "offensive lyrics":

Now, since Al Gore's wife (as well as Strom Thurmond's) were among the Philistines calling themselves the PMRC, I can see how you'd be a Zappa fan along partisan lines, and believe Zappa to be a figure in the forefront of republican politics, manning the ramparts in your culture wars.

Unfortunately, Zappa -- like many who love America -- also loved sex, drugs, and rock n' roll, and that was his actual contribution to said skirmishes.

So Lithuania's got a bust of him - good on 'em! The Czech Republic offered him a cabinet post (minister of culture.) Obviously, they did learn something about the nature of totalitarianism: it's the end road of those ideologies that put ideology above the individual, whether religious, communist, or fascist (these last two actually being different movements, for those who want to stitch them together.)

Zappa represented freedom to screw however you wanted, with whoever you wanted and whoever wanted you; the freedom to ingest the drugs you wanted; the freedom to put together a good ol American band in your garage so you could nail groupies and play music (often about nailing groupies).

He's admired because he's smart, and he still has no problem using his smarts to challenge the idea of "decency" in the US that substituted for the commissars in E. Europe.

Hey Foggy, does that lithuanian bust of Zappa lead to murder?

PFnV

6. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

.... you left out the "free to die young and leave his kids in a heap of horse shiit....", but then again, it's YOU we're talking about, eh!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, well, hate to pee on your parade or anything like that but ol' Frank's gone on to the maybe not so happy hunting grounds of the great beyond .... and so has his bust. His bust got busted, one could say. Yeah, seems like the bust got planted here DURING the commie Soviet times .... and when Lithuania led the other Baltic states to declare "FREEDOM" from the Great Satan Soviet Oppressor ... well, ol' Franco .... err, make that "Franko"'s bust it just up and disappeared!!!! It WAS here, but now it's not. :D

How 'bout THEM apples!!! :D

So, ol' Franco .... errr, "FRANKO" is gone but also forgotten by most here in Lithuania .... all but the midnight cellar-dwellers who inhabit most every country. You know, those mis-guided yoooths who dress all in black, have lousy tatoos all over their bodies, metal piercing all parts of their faces..... may God help 'em.

Frank's gone, alas and anon.... and the world breathes more freely and comfortably than ever before. Like Lenin .... and Hitler .... and Stalin .... and (soon) Castro, Chavy Chavez, Loony Zelaya, and Adolph Ahmedinejad. Bye, boys!!! See ya when we see ya!!!!

:singing:..................:singing:....................................:singing:

//

7. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +290 / 11 / -10

That statement sort of negated any possible legitimacy to your post. When people are so far out in right-field, they marginalize themselves, as you have largely done in this forum. Even conservatives seem to be quite uncomfortable with many of your political beliefs. Certainly, the propaganda machine of the Unification Church's idea of "heavenly deception" comes far closer to something extreme than isolated examples in the Obama administration. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

8. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +304 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

What Obama did with the porkulous money, doling it out to these people and them having his administration call them up and give them marching orders is criminal. Of course the guy resigned, he is the fall guy, all of them should be proseucted.

You could easily half the size of the federal government, removing idiot things like the NEA.

9. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

WHOOOPS!!! Guess I touched another "nerve" with you, old boy. Sorry about that. But, as the Belichick would say: It is what it is.

As I've already spelled out for your "brother", PressCoverage, I'm not here to make "buddy-buddy" with anybody. I out grew my teenage years some time ago. If you or anyone wants to discuss issues on their merits -- or lack thereof -- feel free. If you want to make it personal .... then .... I thought that was NOT supposed to be what this list was about???

The propagandist masquerading as a "public" servant, this goofy "Yosi Sergeant" person, just got canned .... er, "resigned", because he got caught selling without a permit. And ILLEGAL items, at that.

Them's the facts, sir. You deny???

//

10. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

HEAR, HEAR!!!! Somebody is paying attention. Good on you, and may you increase as the stars in the clear midnight sky.

//

11. Patters

Ratings:
    +290 / 11 / -10

I think every government has engaged in propaganda. Certainly Bush did with his "faith based" initiatives and his manipulation of the Justice Department and Colin Powell. It's part of the business and privilege of governing. But, there's no heavenly deception there; it's simply good old politics and, like I said, I'm glad Obama is tightening up on the rules. It was certainly wrong to pressure recipients of NEA grants to support Obama's initiatives. But, more importantly, it was unnecessary, since most artists are pro-Obama anyway.

12. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

So -- bottom line -- you have NO facts to support your wild-azz fantasies, your back-room pipe dreams. (One can only GUESS what's in the pipe, eh.)

... and you say I've got a "credibility problem"!!!

:rofl:..........................:woohoo:...........................:rofl:

//

13. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Has Harry been giving you lessons?

14. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

We have a symbiotic relationship, as it turns out. :D

//

15. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +174 / 5 / -1

#91 Jersey

So Franks Hitler huh, your starting to wear that insult out.

16. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

The whole act's getting thin. He's the Andrew Dice Clay of the forum.

17. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Aww, shiit, there goes the neighborhood. :(

//

18. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

... except, I'm still employed. :D ........;) .............:rolleyes:

//

19. Patters

Ratings:
    +290 / 11 / -10

Fog, calm down, and try not to use childish remarks to make your points. I don't mind hard edged argumentation, but what you just posted makes you sound like a child. If you are up to date with the news, you would know that Republicans have consistently opposed increased funding for the census as well as the use of sampling methods. But, as you long as you offer nothing of substance, and act like an immature and obnoxious child, I'm not going to bother to find you links. I do that for people I respect, and that normally includes everyone on this board, and I hope you return to a more mature form.

20. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +174 / 5 / -1

#91 Jersey

I had just finished my usual morning ritual of smut watching and weed smoking and i thought i'd join in.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009