Welcome to PatsFans.com

Good Example Of Left Wing Liberal "Phony's"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +532 / 2 / -9

2. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Where's the censorship? She can give an interview to whoever she wants. Freedom of the press doesn't mean I have to talk to the press, it means I can't stop them from talking about me.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +532 / 2 / -9

I agree Pujo, but we all know what she's doing, left wing liberals are scared to death of Fox and they also "Hate Them", and by doing this she will also pick up a few wet kisses from her Looney liberal gang of Hollywood "haters".
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

The better question is what does she have to gain from giving Fox an interview? Nobody does anything unless there's something in it for them, and if she doesn't feel it's beneficial to give Fox an interview - since they'll just trash her anyway - why would she?

Personally I'd never grant an interview to the press, unless I stood to gain something.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +532 / 2 / -9

Millions of viewers will see it, these people crave publicity, but she doesn't dare go against the "Liberal Correctness" crowd in Hollywood.

The very first lesson a rookie actor has to learn is, if your a Conservative hide it, make believe you Hate Bush, the old timers like Mel Gibson and a few more don't have to do this because they are big enough that they don't give a sh!t what Striesand or Weasle Penn think.
    :bricks:
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +263 / 10 / -26

Maybe it is as simple as not wanting to compete with Paris, Britney and Anna Nicole.. or as complicated as it is just too balanced for her.
  7. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I wouldn't want to be a conservative in Hollywood anymore than I'd want to be a liberal in Utah. What's your point? Birds of a feather flock together.
  8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +429 / 5 / -2

She can do whatever she wants, it's a free country, but I did find it a tad funny that she did a movie about freedom of the press, and then bans a specific press. To bad that press wasn't named PressCoverage...hehehe....right Harry! :D

Kidding.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  9. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +182 / 4 / -6

Anyone who sees Fox as a political outlet is likely to take a stand against them or a stand for them, as people like Bush and Cheney have done by giving them exclusive access to and interviews with senior people. If Jolie is wrong, then so are Bush and Cheney.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +532 / 2 / -9

:singing: Thats what I was getting at, she makes a movie about freedom of the press while she (Jolie) and all the other left wingers would like nothing better than to Censor, Destroy then Shut Down Fox News and all of Talk Radio.
    THEY ARE RUNNING SCARED.

PressCoverage works for the news media, he sell papers down in the subway.
    Just Kidding :singing: