PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good call, John Clayton

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMarker

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Clayton really knows his stuff. I can't post the whole thing from his blog because it is on a pay site (ESPN insider), but the gist of it is...

"Branch to Seattle? Keep dreaming: ....People in Seattle keep saying, "Why don't the Seahawks offer a first?" Well, the reason is a first-round pick won't make a trade happen....."

Good call, JC.

The next intelligent, informed thing that Clayton says will be the first. He is truly the most useless reporter/analyst I have ever seen or heard.

LOL... your title hooked me.

I was thinking, hm, Clayton had a good call? Do tell.

Last edited:
If this Branch process has taught me anything it's that the only difference between Clayton's @$$ and his face is one wears glasses.

Last edited:
Oswlek said:
The next intelligent, informed thing that Clayton says will be the first. He is truly the most useless reporter/analyst I have ever seen or heard.

I can't STAND Clayton, and it honestly has nothing to do with what he -says-. It has everything to do with the fact that the man constantly has that spittle/phlegm thing on his lower lip. I want to vomit everytime I see that. Ugh.

That is hilarious. He was definately the guy people used to stick "kick me" on his back in school.

scott99 said:
That is hilarious. He was definately the guy people used to stick "kick me" on his back in school.

If it were me I'd write "wash your lower LIP" in the dirt on his back windshield.

Last edited:
Brownfan80 said:
I can't STAND Clayton, and it honestly has nothing to do with what he -says-. It has everything to do with the fact that the man constantly has that spittle/phlegm thing on his lower lip. I want to vomit everytime I see that. Ugh.

I almost crapped my pants on that one!!! Good FN Call!!!

PonyExpress said:
If this Branch process has taught me anything it's that the only difference between Clayton's @$$ and his face is one wears glasses.

I laughed so hard when I read this that tears ran down my face and I could not explain the joke to my 8 year old.

I heard him on the herd with colin cowheard, and Colin says the Pats are going to the super bowl, and people look at him like he is a creature from the black lagoon.. Clayton then says that Miami is going to overtake the Pats, no depth, poor offseason... Blah Blah Blah.. Clayton is a useless troll... I hate Espn...

I am surprised, given that Clayton is based in Seattle, I'd figure he'd be more plugged in to the inside scoop there.

But maybe he is, and the story was actually all determined here. I think it's likely Clayton WAS right, but then the Pats either decided it was better to cave in and be done with it or they had league pressure applied and lowered their demands. I know I was shocked they got only a first, and not an additional player or 2nd day pick.

as bad as clayton's lack of intelligence is, and as pathetic as his spit on his lip is, and as obvious as it is that this loser must've gotten his butt kicked daily in high school, the most freakishly, mind-blowing drawback to having to endure a single thought from his seriously backwards collection of opinions is that absolutely absurd skull/hair combo he has the cluelessness to present on national television. I mean who is in charge of hiring these sports reporters for television? how can they possibly decide to go with a guy that looks like that? I have trouble paying attention to a word he says he's so totally bizarre looking.

PatsDeb said:
I laughed so hard when I read this that tears ran down my face and I could not explain the joke to my 8 year old.
Just tell him you read a note about a silly man who sat on his glasses and broke his nose.

SamBam39 said:
as bad as clayton's lack of intelligence is, and as pathetic as his spit on his lip is, and as obvious as it is that this loser must've gotten his butt kicked daily in high school, the most freakishly, mind-blowing drawback to having to endure a single thought from his seriously backwards collection of opinions is that absolutely absurd skull/hair combo he has the cluelessness to present on national television. I mean who is in charge of hiring these sports reporters for television? how can they possibly decide to go with a guy that looks like that? I have trouble paying attention to a word he says he's so totally bizarre looking.

He looks like a lollipop... a skeleton lollipop.

Brownfan80 said:
He looks like a lollipop... a skeleton lollipop.

yeah with a couple of strands of dirty hair from the carpet stuck to the top of the lollipop.

only the lollipop is also seriously emotionally damaged as well and keeps showing up in front of you and yap-yap-yapping.

I've been curious about this guy, too. Does he have a body? What does it look like? They only show him from the neck up. I always imagine him in some robotic facilitation device, like Steven Hawkings but even more nerdish.

Remember the " Leg Horn Fog Horn" cartoons? He reminds me of "Miss Prissy".

Everything to lose and has done so. :D

PonyExpress said:

LMAO awesome

Maybe we can provoke Ron Borges into punching him in the face, that is one thing he is good at punching cripples or geeks, then he would get off of my s...t list for a couple of days anyways.

wrangler said:
Remember the " Leg Horn Fog Horn" cartoons? He reminds me of "Miss Prissy".

Everything to lose and has done so. :D

first off, it's foghorn leghorn. secondly, i don't now if anyone here goes that far back but he looks exactly like super chicken. i can just about guarantee they teased him in grade school about that. i do like the hairy lollipop comparison, though. maybe an olive on a toothpick with fuzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back