PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good article on AD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN said:
"Given what that man [Belichick] has accomplished on defense, and what he's done with his linebackers, man, I'm not going to question anything," Thomas said. "When he points, I go, that's it. No questions asked. None at all."

Easily my favorite part of the article. Welcome to NE AD!

Why is football season so far away?

Thanks for posting it! Thrilled at reading AD's quotes and how he values his role in our team. Can't wait for the season to start!!

Go PATS!!

Easily my favorite part of the article. Welcome to NE AD!

That quote was music to my ears.
As big a pick up as Randy Moss is, I think AD
is an even bigger pick up.

I was laughing as I read this article at the thought of Bill cooking up some schemes for his new favorrite toy. I just can't wait to see this guy play for the Pats.

It is amazing how excited I was when Thomas was signed and still every time I read something about him I manage to get more excited. It is great to hear about his work ethic and attitude.

My favorite quote from the article is:

"Given what that man [Belichick] has accomplished on defense, and what he's done with his linebackers, man, I'm not going to question anything," Thomas said. "When he points, I go, that's it. No questions asked. None at all."

Like that quote indeed!

I like the subject matter, but Pasquarelli is a terrible writer. He is so bad that it makes my head hurt. He tries too hard to make himself sound intelligent and usually comes across like the character that Damon Wayans used to play on "In Living Color".

His most dreadful passage in this piece is:

For all the complex plotting done in his laboratory, the basics of minicamps and organized team activities sessions revolve around the basic tenets that serve as the bedrock philosophies of the mad scientist.

For all the complex plotting done in his laboratory, the basics of minicamps and organized team activities sessions revolve around the basic tenets that serve as the bedrock philosophies of the mad scientist.
:eek: .........

I like the subject matter, but Pasquarelli is a terrible writer. He is so bad that it makes my head hurt. He tries too hard to make himself sound intelligent and usually comes across like the character that Damon Wayans used to play on "In Living Color".

:singing: nice

i missed that, that's hilarious.

Apparently we all overlooked his opening salvo:

"It would seem to be a match forged in football heaven. A whirling dervish defender more destructive than a Vegematic, joining the consummate Inspector Gadget coach preparing to conjure up devilish methods for tormenting NFL offensive coordinators."

Vegematic? Inspector Gadget? Oh, and I think "whirling dervish" was en vogue in the 20's.

It was "develish" and "tormenting" to "conjure up" his choice of words for this peice, but I also have to admit I love to hear anything I can about this guy.

He's going to be a "difference maker". (It's a little more current to this generations vernacular,take note Len)

It reads like a ripoff of Albert Breer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots