PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good and bad news on Mayo from Tom E Curran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth bringing in Lofa Tatupu?

Last edited:
The only thing that sucks is that the Pats are probably in the toughest stretch of their schedule.

Although after four weeks, I am starting to think the Pats have a cake schedule this year. Are the Steelers and Jets any good since both could easily be 1-3?

Mayo should be back for either the Giants or second Jets game if the estimate is correct. Luckily we have a bye in the four week timeframe so that he will potentially only miss 3 games.

who gets cut to make room on the 53? I think you just go with Fletcher and Guyton filling in and hope they don't get hurt.

If Dowling and Bodden could stay helathy then maybe a spot in the secondary could be found.

Personally I think he'd be a grreat fit. Although If Carroll doesn't want him you would wonder.

Somebody took a photo of our defense. I think the standing one is Wilfork ;).

It would appear that they need to play Wilfork at corner back or maybe he'd make a good safety....

Does this team have a strenght and conditioning coach?The guy should be fired immediately!Ridiculous the injuries on this team.Another guy thats starting to concern me is Dowling.The guy was already injured in college.:mad:

Does this team have a strenght and conditioning coach?The guy should be fired immediately!Ridiculous the injuries on this team.Another guy thats starting to concern me is Dowling.The guy was already injured in college.:mad:

The Pats Strength and Conditioning Coach is Harold Nash. And if you blame him for the players injuries, you're a fool.. Especially when you consider that there was no off-season and no supervision of player workouts during the off-season.

Now, please list in detail all the exercises one does to prevent an MCL strain, Ankle sprain, and broken leg. Add to what one is supposed to do so one has ESP and will know what injuries one should have players train for...

Not sure you realize this, but there was this big strike thingy that went on this off season. Players weren't allowed to work out with the teams. This was then followed up by a shortened preseason, a preseason that included strict limits on the number of 2 a days, and in pad workouts teams were allowed to hold.

Now we see lots and lots of injuries and you want to fire the training and conditioning coach.

Way to use the old noggin.

Well i havent seen much injuries to other teams as much as this team.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back