PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gonna miss Willie M.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krugman

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Just watching "3 GAMES TO GLORY II"(its football doldrums time)and man.Willie is around that ball or Qb a lot......makes some very smart plays....that guy is a stud,he may be getting on in years,but man he brings a lot.All the best in Cleveland,Willie.We will miss you here.

The game most of us last saw him play in person as a Pat was against Jax in the playoffs. I'll never forget those 638 or whatever sacks and how he came running off the field after his last one.

That's how I'll remember him.

Last edited:
Patjew said:
The last place most of us last saw him play in person as a Pat was against Jax in the playoffs. I'll never forget those 638 or whatever sacks and how he came running off the field after his last one.

Yes, I'll miss Willie too. He was a great player for our team.

Patjew said:
The game most of us last saw him play in person as a Pat was against Jax in the playoffs. I'll never forget those 638 or whatever sacks and how he came running off the field after his last one.

you mean you wont remember him yelling at larry izzo.

ok low blow

R_T26 said:
you mean you wont remember him yelling at larry izzo.

ok low blow
No, I'll remember that, too. But at least I didn't see that one in person.

This is off topic, but it relates to why I don't want Troy Brown to retire- I don't want that muffed punt to be his last play.

I've been depressed ever since I heard he was signed. He's a great player, a great leader, and a great person. Patriot nation will miss him.

I will never forget him tackling Edgerin James on the one yardline and then running across the Colt's field in celebration! Wow, what a play!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes