PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Going to Pats/Cowboys game Oct. 14

-=Bruschi54=-

Rookie
Reaction score
Yeah! I'll be there. It's an 8 hour drive from where I live down in the southern part of Texas and this will be my first NFL game I've been to.

Questions:

1. How early should we arrive at the stadium? Game is at 3:15. Is 1pm ok? or should we come earlier?

2. what should and shouldn't I bring to the stadium?

Last edited:
Do you have a parking pass?
Different passes for close in parking.
If not, you will have up to a mile walk in some of the public parking. There is tailgaiting, grills are allowed, and lots of people will arrive prior to noon to party and watch the early games on tv.

Here's link for details of what you can bring in:

http://www.dallascowboys.com/stadium_fanInfo.cfm

http://www.dallascowboys.com/stadium_corral.cfm

As to what to bring,

Jerry prefers that you bring lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Going to the Dallas game from Lubbock, Texas about 6 hours away for 3rd game not including just hanging out in Houston for the Super Bowl (one of the best times of my life!).

Trying to get in touch with fellow Pats fans that are going to be at the game for maybe some tail gatin', drinks, whatever in the name of beating the crap out of Cowgirls!!

Let me know if you have anything come up

I am going too. Should be alot of fun, Football in big D.

I'll be there ... tailgating with 7 Cowboy fans. I;ll be wearing my Randy Moss shirt and talking smack with all the cowgirls lovers. We are in the Blue Lot with two passes. Hope I get to see some other Pats fans there and at the hotel ... staying at the Embassy Suites downtown.

LOUD and PROUD ... go Pats

I'll be flying from Richmond - can't wait for this one!

We should have an after party get together after the Pats squash the cowgirls. We'll be in Dallas for about 4 days.

ill be thier....im 20 and its my first NFL game ever...hugh pats fan (born in NH) and i have lived in lewisville/denton tx for the last 2 years...i knew as soon as they release the schedule i was going....i dont have a blue pass and we have 3 of us going.....can we still talgate/park in the main lot???? PS: ill be in my white (away) brady jersey!!!!!!!! go pats!

Just won a couple of tickets to this game on ebay. Can't wait! It will be my first time to see a Patriots game! :)

Hey guys I sent out a few pm's for some invites and it looks like we're the same ppl at the all dallas game links.

Time to unite for the love of the greatest Dynasty ever!!

We need a Pats rally some where some how to rock this out!
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Yeah! I'll be there. It's an 8 hour drive from where I live down in the southern part of Texas and this will be my first NFL game I've been to.

Questions:

1. How early should we arrive at the stadium? Game is at 3:15. Is 1pm ok? or should we come earlier?

2. what should and shouldn't I bring to the stadium?
Don't forget to leave your cameras at home.;)

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back