PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Going to Gillette for first time on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I was wondering what the best time to get there is for the game and where is the best place to park? Also, i have standing room only tickets. Where is the best spot? Thanks for any info you guys can give me.

First level endzones are pretty good.I prefer sro over the nosebleeds in the 300s. Bad part is if you have to pee or leave to get something your spot is gone. You can get some pretty decents spots on the bridges too but like I said if you move you lose.

We live in Southern NH and although we only live about 50 miles from The Razor it ALWAYS takes 2.5 hours to get there, so give yourself plenty of time.

Personally, even when I had tickets I would watch the game from the concourse around the 50 yardline if you can find standing room it is better than most seats in the house. It was easy before the Pats started selling standing room only tickets, but now it is much tougher.

Last edited:
If you are standing room, get there when the gates open and claim a spot. (I believe gates open at 11, but check to make sure.) There is a red line painted on the ground behind seating areas, behind which you can stand and watch the game. If you can find a spot that gives you a good view of the whole field AND have a companion you can switch off with for restroom breaks, etc., you're golden. I'd suggest checking out first-level south end zone first. If you don't get a spot there, check out the north end zone. Other options might be on the pedestrian ramps leading to the upper deck.

thanks for the advice. I will def keep that in mind. I am going with 3 other people so keeping our spot will be easy.

whoever is going ..be loud guys...least we can do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Back