Welcome to PatsFans.com

God Willing Take The Head Off

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

American Muslim Beheads His Wife;
    They're bringing their filthy savage culture with them to the country they hate, it won't be long before they start stoning their daughters to death out in the back yard because they kissed their boyfriend good night.

Muzzammil Hassan is the founder and chief executive officer of Bridges TV, which he launched in 2004, amid hopes that it would help portray Muslims in a more positive light.
    Prominent Orchard Park man charged with beheading his wife : Police Blotter : The Buffalo News
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

3. atomdomb

atomdomb Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Ahhh, the religion of peace. Lets hope they bury this guy on an abandonded pig farm. I am sure the great prophet is preparing a special place for this loyal follower of the koran.
  4. atomdomb

atomdomb Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

Um....:eek:
  6. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

What this guy did was nuts, no question.

But....

When countless Americans murder their families in some of the most gruesome ways imaginable on the news, do you also attribute that to how messed up Americans or Christians are?

Because that is the kind of thinking you are using.
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

It was the JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

Yes I do, I have said many times that American murderers, and especially American Gang Bangers who shoot little kids and old ladys on their front porches should go to trial, if found guilty they shoud that very day be taken out behind the court house and shot dead.

With all the savagery we have in our own American society that last thing we need in America are these F------ fanatical religious Head Hunters and their daggers.
  9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

You forgot Kansas is suspending income tax returns, that was story #3 on Drudge..
  10. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Well at least you're consistent, HarryBoy
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

Who gives a sh!t......:singing:
  12. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +284 / 5 / -8

Islamophobe.

I don't say crap about "dirty filthy savage Catholics" when I read about MS-13. And rightfully not.

I don't say "dirty filthy savage Protestant OJ Simpson".

So this guy is "bringing" this "savagery" with him to America?

Domestic Violence / Child Abuse / and Murder - It Ain't Just a "Guy Thing"

Sounds like he's a little late.

By the way, when you write a headline try saying "alleged" or "charged with" if the guy hasn't stood trial yet.

Oh, and the ones bringing "their daggers", Harry, are the Sikhs.

You have your decent moments but these outbursts of sick bigoted hate are just polluting the board.

How about: Man allegedly beheads wife.

Not sensationalist enough? Oooooh I know what'll add some 'oomph.' Let's declare religious war against Islam based on as yet unproven accusations against a single member of that faith. Yeah that's what the world needs more of.

PFnV
  13. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I asked my wife if she wanted a divorce. She slowly ran her fingers across her neck and said no not really.
  14. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Remember Lorena Bobbit ... she took John's head off. :eek:
  15. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Yeah you could say he momentarily lost his head. But at least he got it back. ;)
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

God thats wonderful, you make me ashamed of myself, forgive me Lord for I have sinned, I'm sorry.

(that does seem to be a very popular method of disposing of someone though in certain cultures of the world, beheading, with a dagger) sometimes they televise it.
    You are right, we have plenty of our own savages roaming around our citys I suppose this bastard is no worse than the american killer.
  17. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +284 / 5 / -8

According to the Orchard Park chief of police, the guy has confessed. His attorneys were not reached for comment.

I will say this, it's a damn shame that his life's work since 2004 is the exact opposite of what he just did (if his confession is legit.) It gives a huge trove of ammunition to people that are on hair trigger waiting to go after his own people.

The circumstances are so weird he's either absolutely nuts (versus just jealous or somehow culturally "programmed,") or there is something more we're not seeing.

If he's just a plain old killer, that's one more to add to the bunch I suppose. He sure didn't do his own cause any favors ("Bridges" TV.)

PFnV
  18. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

He's just another lunatic caught up in his favorite cult. Put the two together and you almost always get a disaster. This says nothing about Muslims in general to me, but to the 64% of Americans who believe the universe was created in 6 days about 6000 years ago, this conveniently and neatly confirms their beliefs about Moozlimz. It also re-inforces the alleged importance of religion in all matters. Most people won't want to consider the possibility of insanity in this matter because it removes the factor of "Free Will" that their god has bestowed on humanity for some wierd reason. They will cling to the idea that this man, along with his family and all other non-believers, are reaping the rewards for their blasphemy and failure to recognize their god as the one true god.

All of this makes sense to the 64%. There is no need to go into difficult and complex questions which can be explained away simply by religious candy canes and lollipops. Nice and simple...nice and simple...:(
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

PF, mans inhumanity to man there are times I wish I was wasn't human, I watched a program on Jeffrey Dahmer not long ago and then listened to him talk after he was caught, it is scary now the human mind can work, I often wonder about all the hate and killing in the world and think if we could come back to life 5000 years from now would humans still be killing each other then again maybe there won't be anything here 5000 years from now, the humans will probably blow the whole universe up.

Do Unto Others As You Would Have Others Do Unto You.

:bricks:
  20. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +284 / 5 / -8

I hope we're all just men of our times. We can't imagine humanity without war, and without these heinous killings.

Maybe in 5000 years we'll have put down the sword and the gun. Or maybe it'll be exactly the same with different weapons. More likely, by that time, if we don't learn, we'll be back to clubs and stones.

But what if we are just men of our times? What if the way history is supposed to go is that we move on past tribal national and religious hatreds, what if these passions atrophy?

I don't know. There's no way of knowing whether our thinking is just enslaved to our "backward" times, or whether we are genetically incapable of living and letting live (even when every plate is full and every need attended.)

All we can do is act as if we want that outcome to happen. I'm pretty sure trying to wean ourselves from our hatred is a necessary precondition of that future