PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

God Is The Biggest Pats fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
fleabassist1 said:
i actually like your sig liquid. the colors are cool. if that was bruschi on it, it would be hte best sig ever

don't encourage the trolls.

PATSNUTme said:
don't encourage the trolls.

my bad pats. will you forgive me :( *puppy face*

LiquidBlue said:
I'm sorry to disrupt your party but to say the Pats' 3 rings have been from God is crazy.

Well, Mr. SmartyPants. Why don't you go over to Patriotsplanet.com and tell that to God's face. He posts there as a fan. I mean, helllllooooo?

:p

LiquidBlue_ said:
No problem. I removed it. I guess this has gone on long enough any way. After seeing your Patriots own Jacksonville last week I've been nervous. Man we haven't won a championship since the last century. d%#*!@t i want this. But I think it will all end this weekend if your Patriots play like they have been. :(
BrokebackMountain_poster.jpg
broncos.jpg

ROTFLMAO !!!!

I missed this the first time I read it. LiquidBlue_ .... hilarious.

You should have put in the sig:

"Broncos Fans .... bringing a whole new meaning to the term 'Bareback' ...."

and:

"Broncos Fans: the Mullet isn't a haircut - it's a way of life !"

My vote for troll slam of the year.

R

PATSNUTme said:
Right. But, I thought that you would be stupid enough to think that I did.

Do you really expect us to believe that someone on this board would forge your sig & avatar? We are not that dumb.

Yea I made that avie in photoshop.

LiquidBlue said:
Yea I made that avie in photoshop.

How do you have the guts to continue posting here after being humiliated by the best troll smack in the history of troll smacks?

i wanna know who did that troll smack. the guy in the jacket is awsome.

fleabassist1 said:
i wanna know who did that troll smack. the guy in the jacket is awsome.

More Bronco's attire:

A Bronco's fan who put his money where his mouth was after the Jan 9 2004 Indy game:
k0467.jpg

If you look closely, you'll notice that those are PRESCRIPTION Elton John Sunglasses
newsFan-boos.jpg

The NEO look ...
bb_1.JPG

R

njpatsfan said:
More Bronco's attire:

A Bronco's fan who put his money where his mouth was after the Jan 9 2004 Indy game:
k0467.jpg

If you look closely, you'll notice that those are PRESCRIPTION Elton John Sunglasses
newsFan-boos.jpg

The NEO look ...
bb_1.JPG

R

AAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA the neo look. lmao :rocker:

njpatsfan said:
More Bronco's attire:

k0467.jpg

Actually bud...thats Barrel Man like the biggest Bronco fan on the face of the planet...hence why in Madden 06 when you create a fan for the Broncos, the "Broncos Torso" is a barrel.

LiquidBlue said:
Actually bud...thats Barrel Man like the biggest Bronco fan on the face of the planet...hence why in Madden 06 when you create a fan for the Broncos, the "Broncos Torso" is a barrel.

.....and the dude next to him has his baseball cap hanging on his.....?

....aawwww, he must be excited to see Barrel man.

Last edited:
shmessy said:
.....and the dude next to him has his baseball cap hanging on his.....?

....aawwww, he must be excited to see Barrel man.

And you were looking at that area.............................................

why?........................................................................

LiquidBlue said:

Is that so that they can roll him out of the stadium and onto the freight truck at the end of the game ?

Just wondering.

R

Liquidblue wrote:

"And you were looking at that area.............................................why?"

I guess it's normal in Denver for guys to be walking arm in arm with guys in barrels while sporting a baseball cap over the hydraulics.

Away from the Mountain, however, we don't see that too often.

shmessy said:
Liquidblue wrote:

"And you were looking at that area.............................................why?"

I guess it's normal in Denver for guys to be walking arm in arm with guys in barrels while sporting a baseball cap over the hydraulics.

Away from the Mountain, however, we don't see that too often.

Right.

I still wanna know why you were glancing at the pants?

LiquidBlue said:
Right.

I still wanna know why you were glancing at the pants?

Because Pats fans (like their team) see the whole picture - that's why we're intellectually superior to you.

And because Pats fans wear their hats on their heads. But thank you for teaching us that Bronco fans wear theirs on their little heads.

Looking at that picture, I expect those guys to start breaking into "Macho man" or "YMCA" any moment.

shmessy said:
Because Pats fans (like their team) see the whole picture - that's why we're intellectually superior to you.

And because Pats fans wear their hats on their heads. But thank you for teaching us that Bronco fans wear theirs on their little heads.

Looking at that picture, I expect those guys to start breaking into "Macho man" or "YMCA" any moment.

Of course. Thats why you were looking at his crotch. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back