PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

God Is The Biggest Pats fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
What's up to all of the true Pats fans like myself.I'm new here.I've stood by this team since the very begining.I never doubted the Pats.The Patriots seems to be 1 of God's favorite group of people right now.He has his gaurdian Angels watching over the Pats.This team is so blessed.I don't know of any team that could've overcame the things the Pats had to this year.This is truely America's team.I'm not nervous at all about the game against the Broncos.The Broncos couldn't beat the Colts the last 2 years.The Pats are ready for war.We've way 2 many veterans on this team[with SuperBowl Rings].I'm glad we weren't the team getting all of the attention.Vince Young was on the radio this morning in Houston talking about what Tom Brady said.He said he felt the same way Brady did.He said his team felt very disrepected by the media and public.''All you could hear was USC,Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart we''ll know who had the last laugh there Vince said.He said never let media and people on the outside looking in get to you.He said just go out there and do your thing.Vince really respects Brady and the Pats alot.I'm glad he's coing to the NFL.He should be #1 in the draft.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to disrupt your party but to say the Pats' 3 rings have been from God is crazy.

So, Vince Young is God? <confused>

Haterproof said:
What's up to all of the true Pats fans like myself.I'm new here.I've stood by this team since the very begining.I never doubted the Pats.The Patriots seems to be 1 of God's favorite group of people right now.He has his gaurdian Angels watching over the Pats.This team is so blessed.I don't know of any team that could've overcame the things the Pats had to this year.This is truely America's team.I'm not nervous at all about the game against the Broncos.The Broncos couldn't beat the Colts the last 2 years.The Pats are ready for war.We've way 2 many veterans on this team[with SuperBowl Rings].I'm glad we weren't the team getting all of the attention.Vince Young was on the radio this morning in Houston talking about what Tom Brady said.He said he felt the same way Brady did.He said his team felt very disrepected by the media and public.''All you could hear was USC,Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart we''ll know who had the last laugh there Vince said.He said never let media and people on the outside looking in get to you.He said just go out there and do your thing.Vince really respects Brady and the Pats alot.I'm glad he's coing to the NFL.He should be #1 in the draft.

A lot is 2 words.

ummm... I don't like that gif in liquidblue's signature...what really impressed me in that game was how 5'10 185 pound CB Asante Samuel "JACKED UP" 6'4 256 pound TE Jeb Putzier.

PatriotPat said:
ummm... I don't like that gif in liquidblue's signature...what really impressed me in that game was how 5'10 185 pound CB Asante Samuel "JACKED UP" 6'4 256 pound TE Jeb Putzier.

No problem. I removed it. I guess this has gone on long enough any way. After seeing your Patriots own Jacksonville last week I've been nervous. Man we haven't won a championship since the last century. d%#*!@t i want this. But I think it will all end this weekend if your Patriots play like they have been. :(

FasterPatriotsKill!Kill! said:
Oh thank the Lord for the Patriots!! I love GOD! I LOVE THE PATS!!!! YAYYY
:eek:

I concur...God is a Pats fan. The devil loves the Raiders. Newt is a Ba-donk-a-donk fan. Newt loves to play his pocket flute.

LiquidBlue said:
I'm sorry to disrupt your party but to say the Pats' 3 rings have been from God is crazy.

Get over yourself and leave it alone!

LiquidBlue_ said:
No problem. I removed it. I guess this has gone on long enough any way. After seeing your Patriots own Jacksonville last week I've been nervous. Man we haven't won a championship since the last century. d%#*!@t i want this. But I think it will all end this weekend if your Patriots play like they have been. :(

If the Patriots play like they did against the Jags, I agree, it ends this weekend.

14 points were left on the field in dropped passes, and another 7 almost lost on a fumble.

The Pats can not give the Broncos the 14 point pass they gave the Jags. It will get ugly if they do!

A few years ago, the Pats tried to make a deal with Satan, but he (Finneran) refused.

Don't drop the soap, Tom.

Last edited:
If god is on the Patriots side, look above and below to see who is on the Colts side.

Probably Denver too, but we have been unable to get photographic eveidence.

Last edited:
LiquidBlue_ said:

You're pretty pathetic.

You:

1. Stole my name.
2. Used my avatar that I made.
3. You pretended to be me.
4. You just added a "_" after my name to pretend to be me.
5. You only have 1 post so everyone knows you aren't me.
6. I wouldn't ever talk like that.
7. My sig is still there and will remain there until told to take it down by someone with authority.

Last edited:
LiquidBlue said:
You're pretty pathetic.

You:

1. Stole my name.
2. Used my avatar that I made.
3. You pretended to be me.
4. You just added a "_" after my name to pretend to be me.
5. You only have 1 post so everyone knows you aren't me.
6. I wouldn't ever talk like that.
7. My sig is still there and will remain there until told to take it down by someone with authority.

Take it down.

Wow I guess I was wrong...God does get involved in sports...

Attachments

• jesusbroncofan0dv.jpg
    jesusbroncofan0dv.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 5
LiquidBlue said:
Wow I guess I was wrong...God does get involved in sports...
Take it down, NOW.

No. You have as much authority as I do.

i actually like your sig liquid. the colors are cool. if that was bruschi on it, it would be hte best sig ever

LiquidBlue said:
No. You have as much authority as I do.

Right. But, I thought that you would be stupid enough to think that I did.

Do you really expect us to believe that someone on this board would forge your sig & avatar? We are not that dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back