Welcome to PatsFans.com

god im so pissed

Discussion in 'The Practice Squad' started by jcrack, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcrack

jcrack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

wow Indy was practically giving the game to us but belichick made some boneheaded moves..he blew 2 timeouts for nothing & the our 4 & 1 that he stopped was gonna go for a Td most likely..cassels perfect pass that was dropped & then dumb a*s thomas with the stupid hit..this should of been a damn win!!!! i understand playing consertive but today was horrible
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  2. amazinPats

amazinPats Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm looking at the positives. Colts needed all the above you stated in order to win this game at their house. Our team will continue to develop. We should build on this.
  3. stcjones

stcjones Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 7 / -1

#12 Jersey

I would get used to it Jack.....going to be alot more embarrassing moments with this team this year......Between the poor playcalling by McDonkey....and the Billick-like burning of time outs by BB.....and the continued dropsies by our receivers........and boneheaded plays like Thomas.....this is just NOT our year......
  4. jcdavey

jcdavey Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

you guys were definitely the better team tonight IMO.

colts look alot worse than i thought they were, gaffney threw the game away.

if that game was played in NE, NE would have denvered them

colts are worse this season and really have nothing close to the excuse NE has, lacking brady
  5. ALP

ALP Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

we should have had the win today...no question about it....

our Red Zone offense still needs to improve, but i liked how we ran the ball...

against props to both BJ and the o-line

Cassel's improvements are more and more visible

im pissed, but we have a good team...

plus, we only let manning get 18 pts...off of ths secondary, i had say thats a plus
  6. Watson's IQ

Watson's IQ Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Even Colts fans would probably have to admit that they had a lucky day. I'm not saying any of the calls were wrong (in fact, they weren't), but EVERY break went their way tonight. Sometimes there are just games like that. Can't really blame the officials, just blame fate.

Well, this was also one of BB's worst performances I can remember. There's that.
  7. PATSYLICIOUS

PATSYLICIOUS Rookie

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

The stars were aligned today for Indy. Be happy that it's a regular season game and on top of that it wasn't a divisional game.

We played good enough to win but BB was far off the mark tonight. Won't happen in the playoffs. Maybe Gaffney won't drop a surefire TD either.
  8. jcrack

jcrack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

im happy that we stayed in the game the whole time but playing too consertive will come back to bite you in the a*s..cassell is def. looking a lot more confident out there so the coaching staff needs to give him more passing plays to our 8 million freakin receivers! im just mad cuz we should of won this game
  9. indycolts685

indycolts685 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Yeah I agree, we sucked tonight, the Pats were moving the ball at will all night long and was about ready to score again until the Penalty on Thomas, the Colts are going nowhere this year.
  10. nashvillepatsfan

nashvillepatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Why do you think this? Every team has bad moments in a game. Dropped passes, penalties, and believe it or not, coaches make mistakes. I think YOU need to get used to the fact that 2007 was a once in a lifetime season. If you've been a fan of this team for more than 2 yrs, you should recognize that we're back to playing Patriot football. It can get ugly sometimes, but they always (almost 2002) find their way to the playoffs.

McDonkey? What team are you watching, or is your real name NEM?
  11. PatsFanSince74

PatsFanSince74 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +78 / 1 / -1

What he said...

:ditto:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.