Welcome to PatsFans.com

God How They Must Hate Her (LOL)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,120 / 3 / -10

CLINTON'S LATEST GLOW JOB
    October 11, 2006

I wonder what "Pant Suit & "Blue Dress" say to each other when they read this out on their Patio in the morning.

In 1994, the Clinton administration got a call from Jimmy Carter — probably collect — who was with the then-leader of North Korea, saying: "Hey, Kim Il Sung is a total stud, and I've worked out a terrific deal. I'll give you the details later."

Clinton promptly signed the deal, so he could forget about North Korea and get back to cheating on Hillary. Mission accomplished.

Under the terms of the "agreed framework," we gave North Korea all sorts of bribes — more than $5 billion worth of oil, two nuclear reactors and lots of high technology. In return, they took the bribes and kept building nukes. This wasn't difficult, inasmuch as the 1994 deal permitted the North Koreans to evade weapons inspectors for the next five years.
    http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi

2. DeanPatsFan

DeanPatsFan On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

To think upside down Fred Flintstone legs Hitlery tried to blame the Bush Administation for NK's nukes.

The lying commie pinko skank.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,120 / 3 / -10

When "Pant Suit Hillary" runs for any type of office all the other side has to do is keep showing pictures of her all day long in their ads, doing this will prevent her from winning anything.

She is a nasty power hungry vicious "wicked witch from the west".

I don't think even the Whack Job Dingobats would nominate her.