Welcome to PatsFans.com

God bless the USMC

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, May 12, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. taltos

taltos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Good job by Mr. Floyd. Got the guilty party and saved the state the cost of a trial and incarceration.
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

Just saved NH a boatload of money, sometimes justice is swift.
  4. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I get a sense that there's a certain amount of happiness here that the cop was killed thereby giving this bystander a chance to be a movie star action hero.

Schadenfreude anyone? I know this situation doesn't quite fit the classic definition of that term; but the sentiment seems similar imo.

Speaking for the left, I think I can safely say that we would have preferred it if the cop had simply effected the arrest and that they'd settled their differences in court. Sure that costs more dough; but what can I say? It just feels a bit more civilized, and y'all know how us lefties get all tied up in feelings.
    Last edited: May 13, 2007
  5. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +119 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Are you kidding me? Do you really believe the right prefered the police officers death? Get off your high moral horse azzhole. If the left wants you to speak for them fine but you sure as hell don't speak for me. The policeman dying was absolutely the worst thing in all off this. You're opinion in the second worse.
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

ARE YOU FRIGGIN NUTS? :eek:
    Who the hell wants to see a cop killed?
  7. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I'm strongly of the opinion that this situation was a failure, not a success and nothing to sing praises to.
  8. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +119 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Who here does says it was a success oh high and moral one? Everyone agrees that the guy just getting arrested, therby having the policeman still with us to defend sorry azzes like you would have been the most
    successfull outcome. But that didn't happen. I don't blame the motorist for killing him after what he had just witnessed . Who's to say if he got away then there wouldn't have been more people killled in the manhunt that followed? Your opinions suck!
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

If I answered that I would be banned.
  10. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Are you retarded?
  11. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I can't think of how many times I've heard an expression similar to:

"You Liberals just drool over every soldier's death in Iraq. It justifies your hate of Bush"

I'd make a rough estimation of it being in the hundreds right here on this very board.

Yet I've held my tongue and haven't resorted to calling someone a 'sorry azz' or 'retarded' for saying it.

Funny how Neo-cons can't handle a taste of their own medicine. Particularly you Turd, you, yourself have said words to that effect dozens of times.
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

Turd, when it comes to dead cops and criminal scum bags getting street justice and paying for their crime before the Loonies can start whailing and weeping about how unfair America is to the savages and how bad the cops are, when the KILLER pays for his crime two minutes after he commits it you never know what the liberal mind will come up with.

It won't be long now before the "Dead Cop" will be blamed for all of this.

The Cop did what the Liberal wants, he used his "Stun Gun" now he's dead, they will still find a way to blame him though, the Cop should have emptied his gun into the bastards stomach if he did he would still be alive but he would probably be in prison, we hire them to protect us from these dirt bags then we punish them when they try to do what we hired them for.

This may be the beginning of a backlash, the Law Abiding American will soon see that in order to protect themselves and their families they will have to take matters into their own hands, politically correct slobbering liberalism has Shackled the Police.

Has Al Sharpton heard about this yet/
  13. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You'r right. Lots of losers use that tactic on this board. They know who they are. When anyone does that, it lowers the level of discourse. Some want to lower the level so they can operate on their own terms. It's cheap and very lightweight.
  14. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

There's obviously more to this story than has been reported so far:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2007/05/13/feud_turned_deadly_in_nh/

That said, the Marine did the only sensible thing, since "After Kenney drove his Toyota Celica over McKay as the officer lay on the ground, Floyd grabbed the officer's service weapon and shot and killed Kenney." Only by that act was there any chance of the officer surviving.
  15. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +119 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

So in other words you felt like saying it but bit your tongue. Well at least you're admitting you stoop to the same kind of "expression". If you are back-tracking from your statement then admire you for your admission.
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

You have just restored my faith in a small portion of Liberalism, you have just shown "Common Sense".
    Good work Patters.
    :bricks:
  17. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Geez, you're showing yourself to be a lowlife scumbag more and more these days... Stating that "there's a certain amount of happiness here" that an honorable police officer was killed...? You are disgusting, classless, reprehensible piece of sh*t.

There are few tragedies greater than a policeman or fireman giving the ultimate sacrifice to protect and rescue us as we go about our everyday lives. That's why I am glad when a someone who murders a cop gets capital punishment, NH style.

I hope you're proud of yourself in your angry, bitter, lonely world. I always suspected you were a complete lowlife piece of sh*t, and now you have confirmed it.
  18. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I'll admit to being curious as to just how many of this board's Bush backers are complete hypocrites and just how hypocritical they actually are. As to me having a low opinion of the person who started this thread, and the fact that I look at this incident as a failure, no I definitely won't back away from either.
  19. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ah, but that's not what you said. Nobody ever wants a routine traffic stop to turn into the death of a police officer.

What you said was "there is a certain amount of happiness in here that the cop was killed." You're just showing what a reprehensible lowlife you really are. Even other liberals and people I usually disagree with are distancing themselves from you on this one.

Now you're just backtracking and trying to change the subject to get away with what could be the most disgusting thing posted on this board in an awful long time. I post about a fine marine who shot and killed a cop-killer, and in typical liberal fashion you turn it into a discussion about Iraq. Never seen that before :rolleyes:

You should be banned for you personal attack against me by saying I am "happy" that a cop was killed.
  20. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +319 / 4 / -2

Hmmm....do some feel the same way about abortion? That it is a failure, and not a success? What about those who cite the cost of supporting a child in rationalizing it's desctruction? Isn't preserving life more "civilized" than destroying it? :D