Welcome to PatsFans.com

God Ava Maria God Pray Heaven God God

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

I have noticed how liberals kick the sh!t out of the Mormons, The Ten Commandments, Xmas, Santa Claus, Jesus Mary And Joseph, The Pope etc

Today all the liberal "God Bashers" were packed into a "House Of God" praying, sniveling, holding their Rosary Beads and eulogizing an old drunken wife cheating, political hack who walked away from another human being who was dead or dying without so much as a phone call for help.

"God Damn God" they say but today they Prayed to the God they disrespect, what double standard phony's.

SHAME
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Orrin Hatch was there, he is a mormon. Harry Reid was there, he is a mormon.. George Bush was there.. your point???

Maybe the problem is that the liberals embrace the constitution... and welcome their adversaries as well.
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

They said today that Teddy's upper hand was his ability to charm his opponents, weaken them with his "endearing touch" in their personal lives. Kennedy embodied the ethic "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer". Very slick, but that day is over. Time to separate the wheat from the chaff, the goats from the sheep, the good from the bad. Time has come.

Teddy, we knew ye only too well. Hopefully now you can work to rectify all that you messed up.

//
  4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

There are a lot of religious liberals, Harry. Do you recall the churches around the Cambridge Common or the Arlington Street Church in Boston? Those churches are all liberal and seem to be thriving.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

I know but why do the liberals feel the need to trash a Conservative on their religion and then the next day they get up, go to church and pray to the same God that Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney Pray too, while I'm on it why are they scared sh!tless of Allah and no matter how many arms legs or heads Allah cuts off they the Liberals will slobber over him, if I say that the 9/11 savages were muslims the loons get all bent out of shape when in fact the 9/11 savages WERE muslims........:confused:
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

They don't except in the very dark recesses of your mind..
  7. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I'll trash anyone on religion, because it's inherently dumb. Conservatives are much more fundamentalist however, choosing to force christianity into the public sphere while invoking it for political gain more often, just like they do with the flag, since they feel they have the market cornered on morality and nationalism. You don't see "liberals" running ad campaigns against opponents telling voters not to vote for them solely because they may secretly not be christian for example.

Maybe your problem is that the entity you refer to as "liberals" is not a homogenous group. If you haven't noticed those that are called "liberals" on this board have a much wider array of different opinions than do those slinging the word around. I don't know what a "liberal" is at this point, but the breadth with which it's used is begging for many inconsistencies such as this.
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
  8. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Kwitcherbeliacheing! :singing: :singing: :singing:
  9. Rossmci90

Rossmci90 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am in no way religious yet i still attend church for a loved one's funeral. Its about paying respect for the dead, and if that person wishes the funeral to be in a church im not going to stay away for religious reasons.

I fail to see a point to this thread.
  10. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Ross you need to understand Harry lingo.

To understand Harry think of him as an anti-liberal political thesaurus.:cool::cool::cool: