Welcome to PatsFans.com

God Almighty And Politicians

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 5 / -10

If George Bush, Jeb Bush, or any other Neo Con Politician dares to even whisper the word "GOD" in public the Left Wing Babbling Spluttering Whiney Cry Baby Liberals go into one of their whailing, sweaty, knee jerking f-cking screaming tantrums, well you Dingobats in Massachusetts had better get used to having God in your politics.

You now have a "God Fearing Governor" GOD BLESS HIM, YOU LIBERALS WON'T DARE TELL THIS GUY TO KEEP GOD OUT OF THE STATE HOUSE. :singing:
    http://news.bostonherald.com/localPolitics/view.bg?articleid=175054

Last edited: Jan 3, 2007
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Re: God Amighty And Politicians

Harry, i'm still kinda new here... but, it already occurs to me more and more that no one really pays any attention to you...

what on God's green Earth are you ever talking about?

3. Fixit

Fixit In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +315 / 3 / -3

Talking about God in church doesn't frighten me.

Speaking of one's faith in public doesn't frighten me.

Rolling out a rug,facing East or whatever and praying in a town square, or clasping hands and saying a blessing before a meal at a restaurant doesn't frighten me.

A President saying things like (these are just two of many): "We live in a country where everyone is free to worship the Almighty any way they see fit" and "I trust God speaks through me; without that I couldn't do my job"...that frightens me. And I'm a Christian.

A President who says that he answers to an authority that is higher than the U.S. Constitution...now that scares the ever-lovin' piss out of me.

See the difference?

I really hope you do.

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 5 / -10

Politicians talking about God all depends on who is doing the talking.

Neo Con God---BAD
    Liberal Dingobat God---GOOD

Neo Con Iraq War---BAD
    Liberal Dingobat Africa War---GOOD

Neo Con Free Speech---Bad (Pie In Face)
    Liberal Dingobat Free Speech---GOOD.

5. Fixit

Fixit In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +315 / 3 / -3

Excellent rebuttal. And so totally accurate, too! I'm impressed by your objectivity. Typically, I find most people who throw about phrases like "Liberal dingobat" to be ignorant of actual facts, but you're different, and your post has changed the way I look at politics. You've made me see that there is such a thing as a good party and a bad party in an already fatally-flawed two-party system. I owe you a debt of gratitude.

6. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well ain't that the pot calling the kettle black... :rolleyes:

I think anyone intelligent enough to click on his link and read the accompanying article would be smart enough to figure that one out without any help... Which part were you having difficulty with..? Clicking on the link or reading the article...?

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 5 / -10

GOD bless you, your a wise man/women.

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 5 / -10

Thats a favorite "Liberal Trick" to make believe they "don't get it" when they do that it means they "REALLY DO GET IT AND THEY DON"T LIKE IT" :singing:

9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Hey look everyone! It's our favorite Star Wars fan... And. with his light saber, he's sticking up for the guy who couldn't handle the most basic question: Did the Bush League not lie in the lead-up to war? If not, what where they telling us despite being warned to the contrary by their own intel services?...

Any time you'd like to take that challenge, Kenobi, please step up to the plate and tackle facts... In the meantime, you're still searching for a point to make around here... I've yet to see it from you either ...

I mean, if any of you, just one of you, puts forth a decent argument that proves their NeoCon heroes in Washington were NOT twisting intel before March '03, I promise to give credit where credit is due... But here we are, two days later, and not a single war hawk here can go any deeper than "the weapons are there, they will be found."

It's really rather comical...

Regardless, until we all acknowledge the lies this administration has perpetrated upon the American public, no bit of "God Talk" will ever cleanse their legacy...

10. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This from the guy constantly accusing others of name-calling and "not bringing anything to the table." :rolleyes:

Considering your avatar is (was) from Lord of the Rings, I am not sure you should be pursuing this route... I mean, if there is a bigger group of geeks than Star Wars fans, it's you guys....

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 5 / -10

Bush Did Not Lie
    Bush Believed It Just As Kerry And Kennedy Believed It
    Saddam Outfoxed The Whole World
    He Hid Them Or He Got Rid Of Them
    But Of Course This Won't Satisfy You Because You Hate Bush
    Bush Did Not Lie, It Is Not A Lie If You Believe It

They Will Be Found, Some Day.

12. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

Ouch.... :eek:

13. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

This is what he's talking about. A lot of people in here criticize GW, and the right mostly, for being religious loons. I'm on record as saying religion doesn't bother me, it's religious loons that do. Anyhow, most politicians talk religion or go to church in front of a camera, simply to play the role of being holy. I couldn't care less. Harry is trying to point out Deval's "religiousness" to the grenade throwers.

Ministers, Patrick join in prayer

By O’Ryan Johnson
    Wednesday, January 3, 2007 - Updated: 02:04 AM EST

Boston’s black ministers and hundreds of worshipers gathered last night in Mattapan to pray that Gov.-elect Deval Patrick will be guided by faith.

“I have never taken a job where I left my conscience at the door and I don’t intend to now,” Patrick told the crowd.

The Jubilee Christian Church on Blue Hill Avenue was filled to capacity for the event, sponsored by the Black Ministerial Alliance of Greater Boston.

The ceremony was capped by a laying on of hands by the ministers and the congregation. Patrick stood at the altar and closed his eyes while clergy behind him rested their hands on his shoulders and Bishop Gilbert A. Thompson led a prayer.

As Thompson asked God to give the politicians present strength, hundreds of hands in the crowd reached toward Patrick.

“We pray Your hands will be upon them,” said Thompson, referring to Patrick, Mayor Thomas M. Menino and several city councilors who were present.

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 5 / -10

Real World summed it up for you.

The real point I was trying to make was "Hypocrisy" and I have to be very careful how I do it because Far Left Liberals love to turn up every little rock looking for a chance to start screeching and yelling about "Racism" (they are so pure and clean".

Liberal Democrats (the phonys among them) love to Crow and Puff Themselves Up As Being The Defenders, Saviours and Champions of the Black Community, BUT, these same "Phonys" in the democratic party don't care to much for God Or His Son Jesus, they want God and his Son REMOVED from anything and everything they can get away with removing them from, right.

Now how do these whiney blubbering bastards handle the new Massachusetts Governor, he's Black and he LOVES God and his Son Jesus.

If the new Governor has a Bible on his new desk will the Democrats have the balls to tell him to remove it?
    :bricks:

15. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +154 / 10 / -16

#37 Jersey

At least QG isn't a Dolphins fan.

Nick Saban :rofl: :rofl: :help: :bricks:

16. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Low blow! Ouch!

17. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

i knew no one on the "war is fun" side would take the challenge... too predictable...

18. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

yes he did... over 50 times... take a closer look, or read a book....

Kennedy voted for war?... Regardless, they only fell for Bush League propaganda.... they fed it all to Judith Miller, and then referenced Judith Miller's stories, how convenient.... come on, this has been displayed over and over.... stop the denial... as soon as the UN speech was over and the State Department's reservations about the intel were revealed, Kerry and others immediately said, "hey, wait a minute!"

oh? which was it then? you have some proof of this that hundreds of IAEA, CIA, INR guys missed? you're good... and yet you're sitting here pontificating into the wind on a football message board...

he earned it...

i love this rationale also... "it's not a lie if you believe it"... wow... what a defense strategy against perjury.... "your honor, how could i be lying to you... i believe what i'm saying.".... perhaps that flies in the land of Wacko .... pathological much?

lol.... how can you find something that never was there?

19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 5 / -10

You stop looking for it :singing:

20. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

you have this mysterious habit of not being able to address my very direct, specific questions... and each time, it proves you have no argument.... let me try once more:

convinced as you are of WMDs, do you have some specific evidence that hundreds of IAEA, UN, CIA and other weapons inspectors somehow missed? are you just smarter than everyone at the CIA? because they believed the WMDs claims were a complete joke... Tenet resigned because of it...