Welcome to PatsFans.com

Goal for tomorrow - No injuries!!!!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by mgteich, Sep 30, 2006.

1. mgteich

mgteich PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +354 / 26 / -4

OFFENSE
    Seriously, I think our offense will be fine, as long as the OL plays reasonably well. The issue of course will be the play of the tackles. We may yet wish that we kept Gorin instead of Britt. We may find out tomorrow. We could score a lot of points if Jackson and Dillon are anywhere near 100%. Dillon and Jackson, and one more week of learning for Gabriel should more than overcome any loss from the loss of O'Callaghan, assuming that Light is OK.

DEFENSE
    Unlucky for the fourth straight year at defensive back?????!!!! I guess we need to HOPE that Hawkins is healthy. Pass the koolaid, because I think our defensive backfield is no match for Cinci's offense (and no amount of scheming will make it so). Hopefully, it IS 1a match for Miami and Buffalo. The only hope for tomorrow seems to be to blitz early and often, an act of true desparation. Or, we can make believe that Asante, Chad and Hank will stop Cinci's passing game straight up, without blitzes. The game is the hands of the front seven. We will need plenty of top work from them.

2. MrClutch

MrClutch Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Agreed. We really can't afford more injuries this early in the season.

3. jct

jct Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Didn't Gorin have back issues?(prior injury)
    We got value for him and got youner on the line...

4. Kdo5

Kdo5 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +36 / 5 / -3

Chill, chill, chill. There will be injuries tommorow. Perhaps Laurence Maroney goes down with a season ending injury or maybe even Tom Brady. They will happen. Secondary is more prone to it. We are gonna get torched tommorow by Palmer. No Hobbs and possibly no Wilson!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2006
  5. F0nSY

F0nSY Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#22 Jersey

Yes,I agree I think that we are very injuries early,but tomorrow I believe in this Guys and we'll win to the Cats :D :D