PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go Steelers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to root for San Diego, pick be damned. I'm still operating under the "Anyone but Colts/Steelers/Giants" protocols.

Same here. I place higher value on the Pats' TotD status.

Last edited:
Go, in this order:

1. Cardinals
2. Eagles
3. Chargers
4. Ravens
5. Steelers
6. The Sun Exploding.
7. A Pandemic killing all humans on Earth.
8. The Moon crashing in to the Earth centered on the Meadowlands.
9. The NFL somehow reinstating another non hated team back in to the playoffs and them winning. (Tennessee play clock anyone?)
10. Me being decapitated.
11. A Comet landing in the Atlantic ocean taking out everything in the Atlantic Basin from a huge tsunami.
12. Me losing the senses of sight and hearing.
13. Giants

<sarcasm>So as you can see I'm fairly indifferent to the prospect of the Giants winning the Super Bowl again...</sarcasm>

Pretty sad year when my only chance for a team I don't hate to win is the Cardinals.

12a. [NSPF] as Roseanne Barr's sex slave :D

Last edited:
That's right, you are not in the twilight zone.

The Patriots have the Chargers 2nd round draft pick. Right now it will be th the middle of the round. But if they win the AFC and make it to the SB, it will become the 31st or 32nd pick. I want it over this week. I don't want them playing in the AFCCG.

So for that reason, and that reason alone, I say with soap in my mouth,Go Steelers.

Also, I don't want the NY football Giants to be in a position to repeat. So, it's Go Eagles, just for today.

Well I don't see the NFL gifting them another SB win. So that will most likely mean a NFC win. Go Zona!

After last years AFC championship game i have alot of respect for Rivers..I hate the Steelers and we are 2 rings behind the i dont want them to get anymore..I hope the Eagles can pull this out,oh ya i hate the F****### Giants too..

The nice thing about all my enemies is I know, for a fact, they'll all die some day.

"You're the sorriest corner in the league! The sorriest corner in the league!! Booo hooo hoooo waaahhhhhhhh" :D

I thought that was actually pretty funny because it came off as more of a crazy rant than it did trash talking. The footage of him screaming from the sidelines at Cutler after the Broncos were beaten was less endearing.

I want Arizona, SD or Philly to win, because if one of those 3 wins it means no team can equal the # of SB won this decade by the Pats.

I'l be just fine as long as I don't have to watch the Giants on Superbowl Sunday.

I'd be okay with the Cardinals, Eagles, or Ravens winning it all. From here on out, I'm rooting for the Ravens.

If we didn't have the Chargers' second rounder, I'd even be okay with them winning it now that LDT is on the sidelines. Can't think of someone I'd rather see sit on the sidelines while his backup leads the team to a SB.

Last edited:
Even if SD wins today they will not get by Baltimore next week. So, in a perfect world I'd like them to knock off the Steelers and then lose next week to ensure our 2nd draft pick doesn't move to the bottom two picks of Rd 2. Also, with AZ and Philly meeting next week for the NFC Championship the Pats have guaranteed already moving up one spot to pick #23 in the 1st Rd.

Sorry; I can't root for either to team to win.
Go Ravens

I thought that was actually pretty funny because it came off as more of a crazy rant than it did trash talking. The footage of him screaming from the sidelines at Cutler after the Broncos were beaten was less endearing.

Funniest thing was how his voice went up about 2 octaves when he was screaming at Ellis. But yeah, him trashing Cutler while he was on the field showed just what kind of cloth the arrogant punk was cut from.

Now that the Eagles won, there is no way I could even come close to rooting for the Steelers.

Cardinals vs. Ravens, PLEASE!

What a mockery of the NFL regular season records when you have a 9-7 and 9-6-1 team play for the NFC Championship. And they could have a 8-8 team play for the AFC Championship.

Then a 11-5 team not make the playoffs.

Go, in this order:

1. Cardinals
2. Eagles
3. Chargers
4. Ravens
5. Steelers
6. The Sun Exploding.
7. A Pandemic killing all humans on Earth.
8. The Moon crashing in to the Earth centered on the Meadowlands.
9. The NFL somehow reinstating another non hated team back in to the playoffs and them winning. (Tennessee play clock anyone?)
10. Me being decapitated.
11. A Comet landing in the Atlantic ocean taking out everything in the Atlantic Basin from a huge tsunami.
12. Me losing the senses of sight and hearing.
13. Giants

<sarcasm>So as you can see I'm fairly indifferent to the prospect of the Giants winning the Super Bowl again...</sarcasm>

Pretty sad year when my only chance for a team I don't hate to win is the Cardinals.

This is pretty close to my priorities as well. Unfortunately the Spitsburgh
Squealers won over SD, but I still can root for the Ravens to beat those
miserable !@#$%^&(*()_+ as long as the Ravens lose in the SB to the Cards.
I hate Pennsylvania Teams!

I'll only root for Pitt if they play Philly in the Super Bowl. Otherwise, I'm pulling for a Ravens vs. Cards one.

I am rooting for the Cards. I could live with the Ravens. No teams from Spectorland for me.

I can't believe it has come to this, but I'll be rooting for plea-bargaining camera-posing Ray Lewis and the Baltimore Ravens next week. This last month has been one 'which do you choose - where either choice makes you barf' after another in all the important NFL games. At least both the Mannings are done, and we weren't subjected to a Favre-fest of playoff promos, or a NY-NY super bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back