PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go Seahawks Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaScotiaPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I can't understand how some of you are supporting such a classless team and their classless fans in rooting for the Steelers.

"Oh but I don't want the NFC to win"

So you'd root for the Dolts? Buy a clue. You do realize if the Squeelers win we will never, ever, ever, ever hear the end of it. God those idiots are still crowing about wins in the 70's for christ's sake.

GO SEAHAWKS GO!

i agree totally with you.
Go Seahawks !!!

Go Seahwaks .....

... bad omen ... I heard reporter say about 70% of attenders will be
Steeler Fans. If this is true that is bad news and seems unfair.

Definetly go seahawks. Joey Porter has increased my hate for the steelers ten fold.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
I can't understand how some of you are supporting such a classless team and their classless fans in rooting for the Steelers.

I'll be cheering for the Seahawks today, but I totally respect the Steelers. Pittsburgh is a gritty team. No, I'm not a big fan of the way Porter and Bettis act after they make a big play, but even so I wouldn't call the team "classless".

As for their fans, I've only met wonderful Pittsburgh fans who bleed for their favorite team like we do ours. Sorry to hear you met fans who you thought were "classless". I haven't seen that.

First and foremost I'm hoping to watch a good game!

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
I think you spend too much time drinking at that bar.

Gee, thanks.

I've met many Pittsburgh fans, in person, and have nothing but good things to say about them. Again, sorry you've had such bad luck with Steelers fans, but if the way you respond to a fellow Pats fan is any indication, I can see why you have difficulty with them.

I disagree. I think it's better for the Patriots if one of our rivals win a Super Bowl, especially if they win it WITHOUT ever beating us.

Historically speaking, one of the most impressive feats of the 70's Steelers is that they beat teams like the Cowboys, Raiders, and Dolphins who had impressive resumes of their own.

I don't believe our run is over. Ultimately I want to win enough Super Bowls to make a legitimate claim that we're the best team ever. To dominate teams like Indy and Pittsburgh is much more impressive if Indy and Pittsburgh have Super Bowl Championships on their resumes.

If nothing else, just think of what it would mean to our rivalry with the Steelers. Both teams would have rosters full of players with rings.

I realize it would suck for the immediate future but eventually we'll have our chance to reclaim what is rightfully ours.

I just want to see a close game. Hopefully Hasselbeck and Tatupu will do well and Stevens will make Porter look like the chump that he is.

Last edited:
Yes Go Seahawks, but I really barely care who wins.

Can they both lose ? Please ?

If nothing else, just think of what it would mean to our rivalry with the Steelers. Both teams would have rosters full of players with rings.

I realize it would suck for the immediate future but eventually we'll have our chance to reclaim what is rightfully ours

Pyper, I admire your ability to stay above the sleeze and take the high road. I would like to share your opinion and cheer on the Pittsburgh Steelers uhhhhh..... we interrupt this enlightened high-class conversation for an interlocution from Gumby's gut:

You blow Squeelers; Go hawks

Look at all those idiot Steeler fans, neutral site my ass. Makes me sick.

*spits*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back