PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go Patriots! (from a Chargers fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey pao

How do Charger fans feel about "LT"?

Personally, I think he on the downslope and there seems to be a misplaced loyalty to him.

Most Pats fans like Rivers and the Jackson/Chambers/Floyd combo is high quality. You can throw Scroles and Gates into that category.

Do you think that LT is the inherent problem a la' Tiki Barber?
Actually, alot of posters on the CMB have been heavily criticising LT for his attitude (rightfully) and his lack of production (wrongfully). Dude has had a bad attitude all year and lets it affect his game, something I judge harshly. I have posted pretty harsh criticism of LT and his attitude, especially lately.

Most Pats fans like Rivers and the Jackson/Chambers/Floyd combo is high quality. You can throw Scroles and Gates into that category.

I wouldn't go so far as to say most Pats fans like Phillip "you're the sorriest corner in the league" Rivers, as much as respect the job he's done, at least this year.

"like":

As in we wouldn't mind having him as QB and that BB would like him as a player.

Talks smack to the pony players and fans.

"like":

As in we wouldn't mind having him as QB and that BB would like him as a player.

Talks smack to the pony players and fans.
I've loved Phillip Rivers since the day Warren Sapp plowed him into the ground as he was completing a long pass. He jumped up and yelled at Sapp, "That all you got fat boy?" LOL. Love it.

Now that my Chargers are all but eliminated from playoff contention I will be rooting HARD for the Patriots. I would be really HAPPY for Jr. Seau if he would get a SB ring. Dude is nothing but class. One of my favorite players of all time.

Thanks, and allow me to return the favor by hoping that SD loses their remaining 2 games, badly. Norvie is a joke, and Rivers & LT are still a-holes. And I'm still pissed that KC gave the game to them last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down