PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go Patriots! Beat the Rams!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tired of all the gloom and doom threads on here. Our boys are across the pond and about to showcase our favorite game to the rest of the world and garner as many new fans as possible for the NFL.

Despite all the injuries and problems thus far on defense, we have won four games and lost the other three by a measly 4 points at the very end of the game. We are about three plays away from being 7-0.

I think our boys are going to go over there to London and make us proud! I think they are going to win, whether it's ugly, like last week, or pretty, like week 1. Let's support them instead of pointing out everything that's wrong (and I admit to a few negative posts myself in the last week).

Here are some good things to cheer about:

Tom Brady, Wes Welker and Gronk will all be on the field on Sunday
Big Vince will be on the field on Sunday
IMO BB hates Jeff Fisher and will try really hard to beat him
Josh McDaniels coached Sam Bradford and should know some ways to beat him
Our improved turnover ratio may continue
If the Pats stay on course and have more than 350 yards of offense, they will break the Rams' record for most consecutive games with more than 350 yards of offense

Those are a few I can think of off the top of my head. Please add more if you like. Please don't add negative stuff as there are plenty of other threads on the board you can add to for that.

GO PATRITOTS!! BEAT THE RAMS!!

Hell yeah PatsDeb!!! :rocker:

You've got me fired up for the game and I'm surprised more people haven't been talking about the whole Bradford/McDaniels angle

I hear you on that. But like Brady said, most people don't realize how truly hard it is to win in the NFL. It's a very competitive league. So, we should just be happy with wins regardless of style points.

So true. Even when Brady started we would win low scoring close games by only a score. We got spoiled by the 2007 blowout year!

Why do you think BB hates Fisher? I'm just curious to know why.

Several reasons. As someone else said above, Fisher's teams are perceived to play dirty. Remember when some Patriots (Bruschi comes to mind) said Fisher was cheering when Rodney Harrison got hurt? Also, Fisher was on the "competition committee" for years and made some of those rules to slow down the Patriots D in the superbowl years, and I believe he was vocal against BB when all the Spygate crap was happening.

Could just be my own mind running away with me, but three people I think BB really can't stand in the NFL are Jeff Fisher, Tony Dungy and Eric Mangini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back