PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go Panthers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirtsleeve

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Congrats to the Carolina Panthers. I always liked them. Play ball the way we like to play. Remind me of the Pats alot. Classy organization. Hope they take it all.

I like both the panthers and the seahawks. Whoever wins, ill root for over the Broncos and Steelers.

Yep,

I'll be rooting for the NFC like I did for the Bucs 3years ago. The Seahawks and Panthers are the only teams in the NFC that play AFC smashmouth type of football. Either team can give the Broncos or Steelers trouble. I think the Panthers are the better team, better defense, better QB, maybe the best WR in football. Seattle has them beat in only one area, RB, and that could be a question mark next week. I think it will be the Panthers and Steelers playing for Lombardi, with Carolina winning, at least that's what I'm rooting for.

scott99 said:
Yep,

I'll be rooting for the NFC like I did for the Bucs 3years ago. The Seahawks and Panthers are the only teams in the NFC that play AFC smashmouth type of football. Either team can give the Broncos or Steelers trouble. I think the Panthers are the better team, better defense, better QB, maybe the best WR in football. Seattle has them beat in only one area, RB, and that could be a question mark next week. I think it will be the Panthers and Steelers playing for Lombardi, with Carolina winning, at least that's what I'm rooting for.

Bears are smashmouth too, but they don't have the offensive players yet.

I'm rooting for Carolina.

I really like John Fox as a HC.

I think Delhomme is the closest thing to Brady in the NFL.

They go about their business the right way.

I would much prefer that they win than any other remaining team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back