PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go Dolphins!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
everytime i have rooted for a team to win other than the pats they have hardly delivered except the saints vs jets. so iam not sure about this....jets d is going to be too much for the fins

I have a funny feeling that the Dolphins will be able to run on the Jets better than most would expect.

I think the fins can surprise some people. I think Henne has the potential to become a very good QB.

This is their 2nd home game @ night. They have us also in Dec.
How did they get 3 prime time games all at home I ask?

perhaps by winning the division????

This is their 2nd home game @ night. They have us also in Dec.
How did they get 3 prime time games all at home I ask?

Man, I really like the new intro! MNF is great!!

perhaps by winning the division????
Anyone who thought the Dolphins were for real, though, was sadly mistaken. Much like when the Browns got a slew of prime time games last year or the year before. Fool's gold. But, yeah, Go Fins :D

Jets are without two DB's again, and Henne has a much, much better arm than Pennington. I am convinced the Pennington injury is going to be the best thing that has happened to the Dolphins in years.

Last edited:
Is this the official Jets/Dolphins thread?

Fins looking good. Gooo Hennee!!!;)

Is this the official Jets/Dolphins thread?

Just thinking that myself. Guess so! My only refuge from the double-whammy of a disappointing loss and bandwagon Pats fans being panicky is the hope that the Jets lose. So far, the Dolphins look slick. But it's only the first series...

Next Dolphins possession we'll see if Ryan's D is a one trick pony or capable of adjustments.

Fish up 7-0 on the Jets. Hmmm. Let's see now if Braylon Edwards is worth the price or if he's still a bust.

I think as this season wears down we will see the Jets weakness, their depth. In week 1 Scott sat out a play and Larry Izzo had to come in. You can only sign so many probowlers.

I have a funny feeling that the Dolphins will be able to run on the Jets better than most would expect.

So far, so good! Pretty much ran it right down the field and then into the EZ for the TD on their 1st drive.

GO FINS! [runs off to take shower. ugh.]

I have to be honest and say that as much as I dislike the Dolphins, I really do enjoy watching their offense.

I have to be honest and say that as much as I dislike the Dolphins, I really do enjoy watching their offense.

As much as I dislike the fins - i loathe the jets - and am currently loving the Fins offense as well.. jealous:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots