PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Globe does good job of breaking down local/national picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw - Chris Collinsworth Flip Flopped

Yes - as predicted on this board earlier in the week, he picked the Pats in print, but flip flopped on HBOs Inside The NFL.

be a man Chris - pick a side, any side.

old 55 said:
Yes - as predicted on this board earlier in the week, he picked the Pats in print, but flip flopped on HBOs Inside The NFL.

be a man Chris - pick a side, any side.

I saw that on HBO. For some reason, Collinsworth's pick bothered me, casting a cloud on the rest of that show. To me, he is the best spoken analyst around, oh, Peter King also. Dan, (if you look at) Marino and Chris Carter picked the Patriots and Costas went with Denver. FWIW, Collinsworth was 1 - 3 last week, getting only the Pats win right.

Boston Globe: Mike Reiss, Jim McBride, and Jerome Solomon like the Patriots against the spread, while Ron Borges and Nick Cafardo go with the Broncos.

What a shocker. Borges and Cafardo pick the Broncos. We're doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed.

I have officially boycotted the Globe until they get rid of Borges. It has taken every ounce of restraint for me not to check Reiss' blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back