PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Glenn in trouble again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what the big deal is. I've personally done that more than a dozen times. I remember once, pissing in somebody's front yard in Lincoln, Nebraska while I was a (drunken) college student at 2 am the night before OU played at Nebraska in 97. No big whoop.

Not a good idea

SoonerPatriot said:
I don't see what the big deal is. I've personally done that more than a dozen times.
In some states -- including the Commonwealth -- this constitutes a sex crime. I'd be surprised if Texas considers it a sex crime, but in Massachusetts you should go *inside* the fast food restaurant.

:nono:

from http://www.aclu-mass.org/legal/docket_2003-2004.asp

The Department of Correction operates a Sex Offender Treatment Program for any prisoner who has been designated by the Department as a “sex offender.†Originally, this included not only individuals who had been convicted of a designated sex offense (including minor offenses such as “mooning†or public urination)...

Last edited:
JoeSixPat said:
Any non-hypocrits out there who want to righteously decry public intoxication on New Year's eve?

I'll pass.
I'm all in favor of public intoxication, however New Years Eve has nothing to do with Terry Glenn's situation since she was busted on Friday night.

LMAO...Not big news at all. He took a piss behind a restraunt? Just another case of cops being idiots again.

len_mullen said:
In some states -- including the Commonwealth -- this constitutes a sex crime. I'd be surprised if Texas considers it a sex crime, but in Massachusetts you should go *inside* the fast food restaurant.

If taking a piss behind a restaurant or bar is a "sex crime" then I'd say that's more of a problem with the laws of the commonwealth of Massachusetts than it is the problem of the average drunk partier in need of some instant relief. Sex crime? Give me a break.

SoonerPatriot said:
I don't see what the big deal is. I've personally done that more than a dozen times. I remember once, pissing in somebody's front yard in Lincoln, Nebraska while I was a (drunken) college student at 2 am the night before OU played at Nebraska in 97. No big whoop.

I was at that game as well. Id imagine you drank some more saturday night after that 69-7 beatdown?

Patskers said:
I was at that game as well. Id imagine you drank some more saturday night after that 69-7 beatdown?

No. We drove back. Game didn't matter. It was one of the greatest college road trips ever.

JoeSixPat said:
Any non-hypocrits out there who want to righteously decry public intoxication on New Year's eve?

I'll pass.

Amen to that - the guy had to take a piss- let's cut him some slack and pass on the holier than thou crap

Terry Glenn is a sex offender...and a cowgirl.

len_mullen said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...all I did was take a piss outside of a phuqin' fast food joint. Hey...we aint goin to the playoffs. Gimme a break.

Glenn is stupid and seems to still be immature, however this in a real world this is not a very newsworthy item. What will the penalty be, $50 + Court costs at most it is a very minor offense. It will be interesting to see how Bill handles this, will it be the boys will be boys demeanor? or will it be I am sick of this guys crap, when willhe grow up??

Really an off-duty cop takes time out of his non-working time to arrest a guy for peeing in the back of a restaurant? As a cop, I have to say that is beyond lame. Only a true Yahoo of a cop would do that. Most of us, would be peeeing right next to him. Anyone here, girls included, have not take a whiz in public?

As for the sex crime thing, many times flashers crimes are plea bargained down to peeing in public, so be warned about anyone with such a conviction.

What type of plenty will result of this because wasn't he on the NFL drug list. 4 games at least.

The real crime was that SHE was SQUATTING at the time.

Last edited:
JoeSixPat said:

I'll pass.

Ahem. I'll also pass. I mean, peeing in public carries a £60 fine here but arresting him? Come on!
OT: A friend of mine was so drunk that he urinated against the side of a Police Van in Leicester Square, London. The officer was completely amazed and told him to go home or get arrested. He woke up on a night bus in a completely different part of the city! I think my friend was pretty shocked when he realised what he had done.

FreeTedWilliams said:
Anyone here, girls included, have not take a whiz in public?

LOL, yup. I peed while sitting on a curb in Ocean City during Senior Week in college. Man, I had to go SO BAD and I was quite far gone and it was raining and the darn bus was taking forever to arrive so we could go pour ourselves into bed.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Bella*chick said:
LOL, yup. I peed while sitting on a curb in Ocean City during Senior Week in college. Man, I had to go SO BAD and I was quite far gone and it was raining and the darn bus was taking forever to arrive so we could go pour ourselves into bed.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

"....pour ourselves into bed".

Tee...heee.heee.heeee

shmessy said:
"....pour ourselves into bed".

Tee...heee.heee.heeee

From the alcohol, to the pee, to the torrential downpour, that evening was all about liquid. ;)

Last edited:
FreeTedWilliams said:
Really an off-duty cop takes time out of his non-working time to arrest a guy for peeing in the back of a restaurant? As a cop, I have to say that is beyond lame. Only a true Yahoo of a cop would do that. Most of us, would be peeeing right next to him. Anyone here, girls included, have not take a whiz in public?

As for the sex crime thing, many times flashers crimes are plea bargained down to peeing in public, so be warned about anyone with such a conviction.

I remember those 'good old days' when we used to go camping up at Point Sebago in Maine. It was a 3 hour ride and despite my father's admonitions of "pee now, because we are not stopping until we get there...." I always had to go. We had a huge Suburban and a 23 foot trailer, so usually I was protected from being seen from the side of the road! Well, until that one time with the 18-wheeler that slowed down and who kept honking....

I don't get that plea bargain. My ex is a cop in South Florida and he used to get a lot of drunks on the beach engaged in the same thing and would just shoo them along. That portion of Broward County had more important things to worry about than peeing in public....... Also, I would assume the cop would have let him go if he were not a member of the Cowboys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back