Welcome to PatsFans.com

Glen Beck is a loser

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

This one is especially telling...

“So in just 16 months during which Glenn Beck moved from CNN to Fox, you can chart the incredible progress of health care in this country,” Stewart said. “I’ll tell you what really doesn’t speak well for our health care system—that in those 16 months, the hole they stitched up in Glenn Beck’s ass hasn’t healed enough for him to stop talking out of it.”

Both videos are quite good....the second one deals with the Bush Cheney Allumni association

Raw Story Stewart: Beck ‘talking out hole in his ass’ sign US health care not working
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +555 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

I've been watching him a bit the last few weeks and I still don't know why ... he sucks, he's a pimp and he's a phony.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

Beck isn't my cup of tea I don't like his dramatics but as far as popularity he left Stewart in the Dust, GW Bush was Jon Stewarts meal ticket, if it wasn't for Bush nobody would have ever heard of the a$s hole Stewart.

I bet Stewart wishes Bush Was back...............
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

???????????????????

Jon Stewart took over the show in 1999. The Daily show had been a fixture of comedy central even before Stewart took over.

Stewart started as a stand-up comedian but later branched out to television, hosting Short Attention Span Theater for Comedy Central. He went on to host his own show on MTV, called The Jon Stewart Show, and then hosted another show on MTV called You Wrote It, You Watch It.

Just because YOU hadn't heard of him before he started making fun of BUsh, doesn't mean execs at Viacom/MTV and comedy central hadn't....

but this thread is about BECK, and his Hypocritical self.

Watch how he praises our healthcare system, when only moths before he was telling you how $#!tty it was....

welcome to FOX news
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

Bush made Stewart a super star, as for Beck I don't care for him and very seldom watch him but he is now a household word and Obama made him just as Bush mad Stewart........
  6. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +555 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

He's very white ... high hiding white. :eek:

Seriously ... I can watch this guy for an hour and still not know what the friggin point is that he is trying to make. He goes off on tangeants ... tells a lot of stories ... basically says nothing. He reminds me of a few high school teachers I had who just loved to listen to themselves talk sh!t ... :blahblah:
  7. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +555 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

The Glen Beck show has now lost 20 advertisers ... the popular afternoon show might have to be aired for free pretty soon. Interesting story here as people are mobilizing through advertisers. Kind of good and yet kind of scary - that advertisers could grow so powerfull as to dictate content ... well they already did Icy so why the pretense about it?

However - I really don't like this guy and his statement that Obama is a racist was way over the top.

Glenn Beck Boycott: Censorship or Good Citizenship? -- Politics Daily

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  8. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Regardless of his premise I think it is funny that the media and blogs make a big deal out of someone calling Obama a racist, yet it was perfectly acceptable for a talk show host to call Bush a racist regularly. Ignoring the fact that Both of his Secrataries of State were black.

Right and Left politics are a joke. Two idiots born of the same ilk who take polar views of any given issue. :mad:

Yay for us.
  9. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +555 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Yeah ... us is all about $$$ not opinion anymore.
    I have a hard time sticking up for this guy ... don't like him but the story is a bit scary to free speech.
  10. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Who was calling Bush a racist? Besides Kanye West? Not sure if he had his own show on CNN. Must've missed that.

Idiot, Cronie, liar, dumb, stupid, moron, failure...sure...

but I don't think he was ever called a racist? He was pretty good with minority hirings etc. Condi, Gonzo, Powell etc. Katrina? he didn't look so good during that, and upset a lot of people while he played guitar and wished McCain a happy B-day while people were drowning. That might upset a few people...ya know?

Thats a bold twist of the past.
  11. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

You may be right. Maybe it was all the folks that said nice things about Kanye after he said it. The whole aunt jemimna and uncle tom thing. Going off memory here.

I'm too lazy to look it up. ;)
  12. ljuneau

ljuneau Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Funny thing is, what Glen Beck said was entirely correct. And more and more people are starting to open their eyes: Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval.

Two books on the NYT Best Seller list (at the same time), successful TV show, and an even more successful radio show. Yea, what a loser. Typical liberal speak from the OP - jealous of someone that works hard and has made himself wealthy from it. Who's the real loser?
  13. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

You gotta love when a con man shows up and spins the "your just jealous" rationale in place of what is essentially accountability for an extremist lunatic. Yeah, we're all "jealous" of your effeminate, manic depressive political hero who has "worked hard" to "get where he is."... :rolleyes:

Do get over yourself at some point. We'll be here with welcoming arms when you return.

Too funny.
  14. Mabeyitstrue

Mabeyitstrue Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Glen Beck is a Peckerwood he's a disgrace to all white people.:banned:

The **** he spews is a joke, I see alot of posters here act like him and it shows he's getting though to the undereducated idiots on the right.

Is what it is though............You can follow chicken little or you can STOP BEING A DUMB@SS and be part of the soulustion not the problem.;)