PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Glad the refs ruined the game

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
called everything aganst celts becasue cleveland was at home and oh...LEBRON JAMES!!! the king should get all the calls...Bulls*it

called everything aganst celts becasue cleveland was at home and oh...LEBRON JAMES!!! the king should get all the calls...Bulls*it
sour grapes, home teams get calls, celts will get em in game 7

LeBron is great with the help of the refs ... real sad.

I was watching the Utah/LA game 5 the other night, and the calls the Lakers got, and didn't get called against them, were atrocious. Tonight I feel the same exact way. The league is really, really bad.

I was watching the Utah/LA game 5 the other night, and the calls the Lakers got, and didn't get called against them, were atrocious. Tonight I feel the same exact way. The league is really, really bad.
I heard about that game, the foul shot attempts were really lopsided. As for the Celts game last night, I didn't see it as I turned it off at half. I was pissed. I have a problem complaining about refs when a team plays like sheet. This team is not playing like a championship team. How many times have we seen a play called with a few seconds left on the clock and after the timeout the Celts possession looks like a rec team. Last night, they not only don't get a shot, they lose the ball. Like I told an all girls softball team that I was helping coach, you can't complain about the calls when you've made dozens of errors. Of course, one of the girls followed that up by throwing water in my face.

I heard about that game, the foul shot attempts were really lopsided. As for the Celts game last night, I didn't see it as I turned it off at half. I was pissed. I have a problem complaining about refs when a team plays like sheet. This team is not playing like a championship team. How many times have we seen a play called with a few seconds left on the clock and after the timeout the Celts possession looks like a rec team. Last night, they not only don't get a shot, they lose the ball. Like I told an all girls softball team that I was helping coach, you can't complain about the calls when you've made dozens of errors. Of course, one of the girls followed that up by throwing water in my face.

look at the free throw disparity. the game sohuld be about the game and not who is at home or who is shooting and who has what reputation.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back