PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Glad so many fans are accepting a loss....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Any body that has accepted a loss today because we have umpteen draft picks, needs to revealuate themselves...stop it please???? the coach and qb did not show up today.... the only player that has showed up in the last 2 HOME playoff games is julian eldeleman... the coach benching welker was a shot at his own team, the team lost confidence... Brady is now - 0 for his last 3... with 2 suck ass performences.. Any pats fan that is going to sit thru a jets vs steelers afc title game is just another suck ass to belichick... this should not have happened... we had the home field advantage, we beat the inferior coach and qb 45-3 , no we just sat on our ass the first half and let mark sanchez just sit back and be the hero when it counts,.. but its ok because we are pats fans and just sit back and let things happen, because god for bid when people talk about us..... this was a epic fail... deal with it.. we were so worried about beating the colts we forgot to beat the jets..........

and you had the gall to call others bandwagon fans? Grow up or go to bed and sleep it off.

Any body that has accepted a loss today because we have umpteen draft picks, needs to revealuate themselves...stop it please???? the coach and qb did not show up today.... the only player that has showed up in the last 2 HOME playoff games is julian eldeleman... the coach benching welker was a shot at his own team, the team lost confidence... Brady is now - 0 for his last 3... with 2 suck ass performences.. Any pats fan that is going to sit thru a jets vs steelers afc title game is just another suck ass to belichick... this should not have happened... we had the home field advantage, we beat the inferior coach and qb 45-3 , no we just sat on our ass the first half and let mark sanchez just sit back and be the hero when it counts,.. but its ok because we are pats fans and just sit back and let things happen, because god for bid when people talk about us..... this was a epic fail... deal with it.. we were so worried about beating the colts we forgot to beat the jets..........

Wow.

31 teams go home every year with a bad taste in their mouths. The Pats had a phenomenal season, considering the expectations, and they lost to a team that played out of its mind. Do I wish it had turned out differently? Of course. What would you like me to do? Sulk and complain like you?

The Patriots came prepared to play. They studied, did the right things, came up with the best gameplan they could, and they lost. Just because you lose a football game doesn't mean you were overlooking the other team. This was similar to the way the Jets got manhandled in the 45-3 game. You come up with a plan, you are ready to go, and then you get punched in the mouth. You forgot to mention that the Jets beat us 28-14 in week 2, and we were completely dominated in the second half that game, very similar to today. This shouldn't be shocking. Surprising, yes. Shocking, no.

I don't think you have ever really seen a "suck ass" performance from a quarterback. Obviously Brady was rattled today, but what he did under constant pressure and great coverage is better than what 90% of QBs would have done. Was it a GOAT performance? No. But you sound like an entitled jackass.

There is a big difference between accepting a loss and looking past it with optimism. If you want to wallow in a defeatest attitude, knock yourself out. :bricks:

We have no choice but to accept the loss. There is nothing we could have or can do about the result. It sucks and I am pissed, sad, and shocked but we can't change what happened.

and you had the gall to call others bandwagon fans? Grow up or go to bed and sleep it off.

do you really want to watch the afc tilte game with these 2 teams??????? i didnt think so .. there not the best 2 teams...

i'm not one of those "oh we'll get em next year" types.

i'm pissed about this loss. Will be for the next week and i'll slowly get over it. but right now i'm pissed mostly b/c of the fact that we were dogged all week by a bunch of thug trash talkers who then suddenly came into our house and ***** slapped us all over the field and we didn't do anything about it.

we should start wearing pink jersies from now on.

Wow.

31 teams go home every year with a bad taste in their mouths. The Pats had a phenomenal season, considering the expectations, and they lost to a team that played out of its mind. Do I wish it had turned out differently? Of course. What would you like me to do? Sulk and complain like you?

The Patriots came prepared to play. They studied, did the right things, came up with the best gameplan they could, and they lost. Just because you lose a football game doesn't mean you were overlooking the other team. This was similar to the way the Jets got manhandled in the 45-3 game. You come up with a plan, you are ready to go, and then you get punched in the mouth. You forgot to mention that the Jets beat us 28-14 in week 2, and we were completely dominated in the second half that game, very similar to today. This shouldn't be shocking. Surprising, yes. Shocking, no.

I don't think you have ever really seen a "suck ass" performance from a quarterback. Obviously Brady was rattled today, but what he did under constant pressure and great coverage is better than what 90% of QBs would have done. Was it a GOAT performance? No. But you sound like an entitled jackass.

The pats came to play today??? please.... they looked like a imature team in the first half.... I dont want to hear that .... we beat ourselves nuff said... the suck ups now show up.....

i'm not one of those "oh we'll get em next year" types.

i'm pissed about this loss. Will be for the next week and i'll slowly get over it. but right now i'm pissed mostly b/c of the fact that we were dogged all week by a bunch of thug trash talkers who then suddenly came into our house and ***** slapped us all over the field and we didn't do anything about it.

we should start wearing pink jersies from now on.

No, we should make some shrewd selections in the April draft and look forward to our IR guys coming back next season. Then proceed to kick ass.

Last edited:
The pats came to play today??? please.... they looked like a imature team in the first half.... I dont want to hear that .... we beat ourselves nuff said... the suck ups now show up.....

Dude. Slug a few glasses of water, eat a b-complex pill and go to bed.

I'm not sure what you're asking us to do. We,as fans, have very little say in whether this team wins or loses.
Yes, they played like crap, and damn right we're pi**ed off, but there isn't anything we can do about it.

Shush, they have a young team and the Jets played lights out today. They played the perfect game and won, the Pats made mistakes while the Jets made nothing. Idk about you because I know I was one of the ones who witnessed 07 and honestly the last 2 playoff loses didnt hurt as the ones say @Denver or @Indy.

:rolleyes:
I'm not sure what you're asking us to do. We,as fans, have very little say in whether this team wins or loses.
Yes, they played like crap, and damn right we're pi**ed off, but there isn't anything we can do about it.

Im tired of people accepting 14-2 as the standered,when we have bigger expectations, espcially angainst a inferior coach and qb , but i guess this site has become well 14-2 is great acept against rex ryan and the jets:rolleyes: yep im happy with that....

Sean:

Allow me to say one last thing.

Remember that the only thing you can control in this situation are your own thoughts, emotions, and actions. You can try to sway other people, but ultimately they control their own thoughts, emotions, and actions. And, obviously, none of us can change what has already happened—but we can change our presents and our futures.

do you really want to watch the afc tilte game with these 2 teams??????? i didnt think so .. there not the best 2 teams...

Yes they are. The Steelers beat Baltimore and the Jets beat the Patriots. How can you say the Pats deserve to be in the AFCCG and the Jets not after this game?

You're right, Sean. I'm not just going to sit back an accept this. I just put my girlfriend's head through the drywall and beat up a bike messenger. They now know my wrath!!!

I mentioned this somewhere else, but for the first time in the BB/TFB era, it seemed like the offense forgot the playbook. I have never seen so much confusion at the line of scrimmage. People forgot their routes, too much time was elapsing on drives, it was simply an epic choke job. Did this team really practice at all during the 2 weeks? How many days offdid BB give these guys lool?

But....I am over this loss. I accept NFL playoff game outcomes for what they are---the best team seems to lose more often than not. Winning playoff games is simply a crap shoot. It aint no best of 7 like the NBA where the best team always wins. In 07, I remember how we even struggled against JAX and SD--those gms were pretty uncomfortable to watch and were eerily similar to this game...people dont remember because we won those gms, but I do and appreciate every win this team achieves. Any given Sunday is so true its not even funny---it applies to the Patriots as well.

Oh Wise One, how should we deal with it? Should we join in with the mediots and ceaselessly post thread after thread on PatsFan, ripping the team/coaches? Oh! Or how about we retreat to a dark corner to curl into a fetal position and sob because TFB is now 0 for his last 3 in the playoffs?

Out here in California, I find myself defending my fellow Patriot fans a lot. All I hear is "the Patriots have the most bandwagon fans," and "the Patriots have the most arrogant fans." I think I may have to start agreeing with them after reading so many doom and gloom posts. As far as sticking your head in the sand and not watching any more football games because the Patriots aren't in it seems kind of childish to me. I am a football fan and I will watch and enjoy the next three games. I'm not emotionally involved, so I just just hope for good games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes