PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Give your comments to Commissioner Goodell

Status
Not open for further replies.

AStack75

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Respond to Commissioner Goodell's live chat

Among the thousands of questions submitted to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell during his live chat Wednesday afternoon, many fans wanted to know his take on restructuring the 20-game season format by decreasing the number of preseason games and increasing the number of regular-season games by one or two.

"We are doing a lot of analysis" on the subject, Goodell replied to one of the related question. He also wanted to know what others thought on the matter. "Do you as fans agree that you want less preseason and more regular season games?" he asked.

Here's your chance to provide the commissioner with feedback on this subject -- or any other you would like him to hear about.

---

My comments were basically to keep the regular season at 16 games since there are enough injuries with the current schedule. Also, I suggested decreasing the number of preseason games as the league's biggest fans, the season ticket holders, are forced to pay full price for such a second rate product.

You should have suggested that he resign.

I think the most constructive and least offensive thing I can come up with is that Goodell should go f**k himself. That's all I'd have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back