PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Give it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ras_d1

Rookie
Reaction score
cmon, give up the speculation.

odds are the patriots are going to draft someone ridiculous just so they can be contratrian to the rest of the NFL.

i think its a dead-on lock they will draft the one postion we need the least....yes another 1st round TE (and they will move up to get one)

hahahah. Jokes on us.....

ras_d1 said:

odds are the patriots are going to draft someone ridiculous just so they can be contratrian to the rest of the NFL.

i think its a dead-on lock they will draft the one postion we need the least....yes another 1st round TE (and they will move up to get one)

bugger off buzzkill :bricks:

ras_d1 said:

Do Lombardi trophies laugh?

ras_d1 said:

TE! I like it.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back