PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

give it up for welker tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

juny

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Made a lot of key catches in the 2nd half. Of course it helps that he wasn't mugged like he was last week.

Welker had an underrated game, for sure. Helluva job, hard-nosed as always.

Continue to absolutly LOVE this guy! So quick and shifty.

The guy has been awesome. Yeah so much for the people who said we overpaid him and he wasn't worth a 2nd and 7th round pick. The guy is closing in on 100 catches this year with 3 games left.

To quote the scoreboard at Texas Tech:

WES WELKER
CAN'T BE STOPPED.

:rocker: :rocker:​

Are you talking about that little scat thing? :rocker:

Are you talking about that little scat thing? :rocker:

I love Welker he is so exciting and he is such a hard nosed player. He fires up to whole team with his attitude.

Was watching the Pats Steelers game last night on NFL and suddenly saw Welker on the Pats sidelines and i thought i had missed my meds. So i backed it up to take a look in SLMO. It wasn't Welker it was Flutie. Wow do they look alike and both have that infectious attitude and never quit play. Small frames but championship hearts.

You mean Walker, right? ;)

He caught his 91st pass today. Only the fourth Patriot to get more than 90 in a season, and he'll easily go over 100.

Of course, Moss is a freak, but Welker remains my favorite PAts WR to have seen the field this year.

Made a lot of key catches in the 2nd half. Of course it helps that he wasn't mugged like he was last week.

Ironically at half-time I said we need to change things up and I took off my Brady jersey and put on my Welker jersey. And Wes came up big in the second half.

Ironically at half-time I said we need to change things up and I took off my Brady jersey and put on my Welker jersey. And Wes came up big in the second half.

you should totally take credit for that imho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye