PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

give it a couple weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

notex

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
ill cya guys in a couple weeks i cant even stand looking at this board i get too mad haha....this puts me in a bad mood just thinking that peyton wo-manning beat us in the playoffs!! it pains me just to think about the game and everywhere i look on the internet i see stupid peyton manning.

anyways, i just want to say thanks for the good season i had alotta fun discussing out pats and ill be back once things start stirring up in the offseason...till then i dont know how much there is to discuss...in my opinion i think we were right all along about the pats and our weaknesses were exposed...
WR - give me a break reche, that was absolutely pathetic. Brown and Gaffney had pretty good games, nothing to call home about
LB - colvin played great, vrabel i cant bash, tedy please retire because i want you to retire at your peak, TBC is a good situational guy...

in my opinion these are the areas that the colts were able to expose... either that or we killed ourselves (reches dropped passes) and i know one didnt matter but still, its a momentum killer and the other one was key...

anyways...i really look forward to picking 24 and 30(?) in the draft and haveing loads of extra picks....cya guys soon illl be all over teh place when draft time comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes