Welcome to PatsFans.com

Gitmo detainees set to receive swine flu vaccine, while American citizens wait !

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by cupofjoe1962, Nov 1, 2009.

1. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +63 / 14 / -9

Gitmo detainees set to receive swine flu vaccine

The 9 year old child that lives next door has H1N1, and I am still waiting to get the vaccine for my 2 year old
    and 3 year old.

This makes me sick - Gitmo Terror suspects should be at the end of the line !
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 11 / -27

Try to take a big calm down, it is not about saving lives, it is about cost effectiveness... the same principle for prisons, it is in our best interest not to let a contagious disease hit these folks as it is very expensive to treat and adds significantly to the bottom line.. it also runs the possibility of infecting our troops, most of whom are the target age..

What are there something like 250 people there, it is not like we are all of a sudden denying the children in Topeka their vaccines because of it..
  3. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +63 / 14 / -9

If they get sick & die it is one less terrorist we have to feed !
    Give the vaccine to the soldiers and the children !

They should tell the terrirists that the vaccine has a little pigs blood in it !
  4. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +362 / 11 / -27

One more time, if they get sick you have to care for them... that is why prisons and places like this get them first, to avoid the overall cost.. it is about 250 doses... take a big calm down.
  5. FanSince81

FanSince81 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Dimocrats putting head chopping savages health/welfare ahead of Americans.

No surprise there.
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

I think our American "Gang Bangers" who are serving time should get the Vaccine before those Gitmo Bastards do...
  7. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Well, someone better start getting ticked off at The Great Red State of Texas while they're at it.

Thousands of prisoners could get vaccinations for swine flu before law-abiding Texans because they fit the criteria for priority inoculations, officials said Tuesday.

Michelle Lyons, spokeswoman for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, said more than 45,000 convicts considered to be at high risk of developing the flu have been targeted to receive vaccines, which could start arriving as soon as next week

Swine flu vaccine is prison-bound

Red Missouri, too.

The Missouri prison system's medical services contractor received 8,780 of the 9,460 doses it had requested, said spokesman Ken Fields. All of those shots have already been distributed to high-risk inmates and staff workers

High-Risk Prisoners Get Flu Shots Before General Population Does - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +362 / 11 / -27

Such hysteria over what is sound public health, no one knows what this flu will look like if it incubates in crowded conditions, the staff and their families are at risk, all those who the families come in contact with are at risk...

Many prisoners and the folks tending to their needs are in the target age range, and if there is a serious outbreak it will mean more costs to the already strapped prisons and whatever they call Guatanamo...
  9. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0

I agree... These individuals are essentially living in human incubators for all sorts of viruses. You want to nip it in the bud in places where it can manifest itself into worse strains.
  10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 6 / -2

Inmates and Gitmo detainees before law abiding, tax paying, medically covered citizens. I'm glad we've got our priorities straight as a nation. My 9 year old little cousin has swine flu, as do 5 in her school. No shots to be had of course. I'm gald Taliq Mohamed, and Free Numia are going to be vacinated before people's kids will be. :mad:

So when does the gubmit run the healthcare system again?