PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gisele will be on Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nothing man. I've been rejected at least twice as much after I got married. :D

That's nothing...the other night my wife told me to come over, there was no one home...I went over...there was no one home...
Rimshot.gif

The other night my wife told me over and over "take out the garbage!"...I told her "YOU brought Goodell home ,YOU take him out.."

Joker adds new twist to Henny Youngman standard

She fills that top out way better than a few years ago ... it takes attention away from the nose.
Whenever I read a comment like that about Gisele, all I can think is that, if I were a whole lot of years younger than I am now, I sure would have liked to have taken your rejects...

yup. i just watched her segment, no mention. and i don't blame her--it would have been awkward.
I'm pretty sure that was the agreement before she walked on the show.

She's "Gisele." She can dictate the terms and Fallon isn't so big yet that he can benefit from making headlines by having her walk off the set.

Letterman would never have agreed to a deal like that...but he was "Letterman."

BTW, I thought the segment was great.

I'm pretty sure that was the agreement before she walked on the show.

She's "Gisele." She can dictate the terms and Fallon isn't so big yet that he can benefit from making headlines by having her walk off the set.

Letterman would never have agreed to a deal like that...but he was "Letterman."

BTW, I thought the segment was great.
i don't think he would have done that to her regardless, because fallon seems like a genuinely nice guy. plus they've known each other for a long time:

Taxi (2004) - IMDb

Gisele+Bundchen+2004+Entertainment+Pictures+9sJA4ltQEkul.jpg

i don't think he would have done that to her regardless, because fallon seems like a genuinely nice guy. plus they've known each other for a long time:

Taxi (2004) - IMDb

Gisele+Bundchen+2004+Entertainment+Pictures+9sJA4ltQEkul.jpg
You're probably right, but it was still the deal and she still would have walked off if he had broken it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back