PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gisele will be on Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Brady hasn't said anything or what his options are has been brought up in a few threads. I don't know what the ground rules are for the interview or if Gisele has said she doesn't want to comment on it. Trevrox is probably right that it won't even be mentioned.

If it is, though, it's a good opportunity for Gisele to say "If my husband is so guilty, why did the league have to lie so much to prove it's case? The 11 out or 12 balls story came from the league and wasn't true. The commissioner lied about what my husband said in his appeal hearing."

She doesn't have to read Blecker's amicus brief aloud, but some brief comments pointing out the dishonesty by the league throughout the whole process in a mainstream setting would be nice.

Gisele Bundchen vamps it up in vinyl pants for the Tonight Show

3399CA1800000578-3562425-image-a-60_1461793655444.jpg

I don't know if she is going to say anything, but I sometimes wonder why spouses of athletes aren't a bit more outspoken on behalf of their husbands.

For example, suppose an athlete wants to criticize the officiating but doesn't want to get fined. "Honey? Could you do me a favor and tweet about how much the referee sucks? And make sure everyone knows it came only from you and not from me!" :D
Exhibit A: Miko Grimes

Brent Grimes’ wife slams Tannehill in Twitter rant

Brent Grimes' Wife Miko is Going on an Epic Rant Against the NFL's Greed

Miko Grimes Has Some Ill Wishes for Dolphins Reporters

Miko Grimes, Still Crazy, is Losing Her Mind on Twitter Again

Wowow amazing body.
She fills that top out way better than a few years ago ... it takes attention away from the nose.

She and Tom actually share somewhat similar paths ...
Giselle was rejected over 40 times when she was a teen but she steadfastly plowed ahead.
We all know Tom's history of rejection ... interesting inspirational stuff IMO.

She fills that top out way better than a few years ago ... it takes attention away from the nose.

She breast fed two babies... That can really do a number on your breasts. If she wanted to get em' lifted after that... More power to her. Also, there is nothing wrong with her nose. Very striking & sexy woman, IMO.

There won't be one mention of Deflategate
yup. i just watched her segment, no mention. and i don't blame her--it would have been awkward.

yup. i just watched her segment, no mention. and i don't blame her--it would have been awkward.

I wish she would've. She could've went on a mini little rant (perhaps pre-prepared) dropping truth bomb after truth bomb and totally stumping all the idiots out there.

Giselle was rejected over 40 times when she was a teen but she steadfastly plowed ahead.

That's nothing man. I've been rejected at least twice as much after I got married. :D

I bet there was a LOT of PLOWING going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back