PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gisele throws the receivers under the bus(merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pheenix11

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
“You [need] to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball. My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time,” she said in a video obtained by TheInsider.com. “I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

Story: It Is What It Is » A frustrated Gisele stands up for her man but rips Patriots receivers

Video: Gisele's Super Bowl Potty Mouth | TheInsider.com

Can this woman please just go away, she leaves nothing but a bad taste in my mouth. Yeah I know the people jeering her husband pisses her off but she can't go around saying this crap, especially on camera.

She's a wife defending her husband, and several posters on here said the same thing.

what exactly has "this woman" done to piss you off?

writing an email to her friends for their prayers for her husband

wtf is she supposed to say MY HUSBAND SUCKED IM DIVORCING HIM.........is that what you want?

I suppose this is one of the negatives of having a high profile wife. More often than not you don't get any soundbites from the losing team's wives.

I'm sure BB will love this.

Why does it matter, this team is already the joke of the league anyway. 90 percent of fans of other teams/analysts etc are celebrating our loss and saying "they haven't won anything since spygate/cheating." (Not that I agree with the cheating part.)

What she says is true and doesn't matter anyway. Everything Welker has done as a Pat was erased to me by that drop. What has he won with us anyway? 0 rings.

Last edited:
Because it's so obvious we've gone too far down the "quiet" and classy road. Tom. Bill. Gotta speak up and take up for yourselves.

Tom's getting drilled publicly over very idiotic stuff and people no longer appreciate the quality of taking up for your team mates and being a true team player, doing your job and keeping your mouth shut. Unless Tebow does it. And not even he keeps his mouth shut.

She gets it. She's frustrated. Bill, I'm looking at you. You're going to have to give these boys some rope and trust them enough that they're not going to hang themselves with it.

You turn your back on the media, they'll bury us. Yes Tom will be judged on his accomplishments when he retires, but while he plays, he still needs that support of the nation like everyone else. It's just creating far too much negativity and pressure right now.

Why does it matter, this team is already the joke of the league anyway. 90 percent of fans of other teams/analysts etc are celebrating our loss and saying "they haven't won anything since spygate/cheating." (Not that I agree with the cheating part.)

What she says is true and doesn't matter anyway. Everything Welker has done as a Pat was erased to me by that drop. What has he won with us anyway? 0 rings.

That was a badly overthrown ball by Brady, when Welker was completey open. Brady threw it too high, and to his left. If Brady throws the ball between Welker's numbers, Welker takes it to the house.

Brady should never had thrown it to Welker's left, the safety was too far out to make a play, at least 10 yards from Welker when Brady threw the ball.

I didn't see where she chastised her husband for that stupid safety.

Maybe if he didn't throwvtevball behind branch he would have caught more

Yet, these were all the same people who, when the Pats were 5-3 going in to face the jets, all had their shovels out and were ready to bury this team. The fact that the Patriots lost in the SB or during the regular season doesn't make any difference to them, just that they lose.

Relax people.
Tom brought a rebuilding football team to a 14-2 record and a 13-3 record with a Superbowl appearance. Most teams that go into a rebuilding phase vanish for 10 to 15 years.

I see a lot of throwing Bill and Tom under the bus on this forum all of a sudden and it disgusts me. I've been a Patriot fan since I was 13 years old (1993) and I remember there being a LOT fewer of us back then.

Tom and Bill brought football to Massachusetts, period.
They've brought one of the worst defenses in the league to the Superbowl in a year when the "experts" dismissed them as even being threatening half way into the season.

I'm going to just assume that the serious negativity and team thrashing after this loss is coming from the Red Sox wing of Patriot nation.
That's their MO and I for one could do without it and do without their fair weather BS.

Go flame a Yankees forum or something.

It's the TRUTH! In that last drive Branch and Hernandez had two passes they should have caught. especially Hernandez, he had one right in his hands. and of course there's the Welker drop.

Tom Brady was clutch when he needed to be... too bad the rest of the team can't measure up

She knows the truth, that's why she lashed out. That truth being that her husband Mr Brady is the real reason the Pats lost that game.

The truth being that the REAL REASON they were even in that game or even in the play offs was because of Brady.

This turning on the Pats now is just disgusting.
This is why I wish the Red Sox would move and take all their obnoxious fans with them.

I admire Indianapolis fans for their loyalty to Peyton who GAVE THEM a football team to root for.

I wish we were like them but I know living in Red Sox nation that isn't going to happen. One Superbowl loss and a loud mouth part of the Patriot fanbase is going to want to trade him away and replace Bill because they're stupid.

Seriously, just stop.

WR, TE, hits you in the hands, have to catch it.

She knows the truth, that's why she lashed out. That truth being that her husband Mr Brady is the real reason the Pats lost that game.

This was you're last post from the gamethread, how have you not been banned?

Yesterday, 09:59 PM #1936
ClutchForce
Doing His Job
Rookie

Posting Frequency

Re: The official Patriots vs Giants Super Bowl game thread

On my way out the door from this spineless team, I had to quote this post. Brady has been lucky to have Belichick. He has no balls, no clutch ability, no athletic agility and no arm strength. It is laughable to call him great and I'm glad Eli put him in his place one last time. I only hope that for the Pats fans sake this if truly the end for Brady whether he calls it quits because he can't recover mentally or the team says we now realize we can't win with you anymore. Bottom line, without a strong defense, Brady is average to the bone.

Last edited:
This is why I wish the Red Sox would move and take all their obnoxious fans with them.

I wish the Pats moved and took all you puppy dog, hummingbird, nothing is wrong la-la-la fans with them to St. Louis.

I admire Indianapolis fans for their loyalty to Peyton who GAVE THEM a football team to root for.

I admire Parcells and Bledsoe for giving me a team to root for.

How do you like them apples?

Last edited:
“You [need] to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball. My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time,” she said in a video obtained by TheInsider.com. “I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.” | TheInsider.com[/url]

Can this woman please just go away, she leaves nothing but a bad taste in my mouth. Yeah I know the people jeering her husband pisses her off but she can't go around saying this crap, especially on camera.

As a matter of fact, I agree with her. The Wes Welker drop was devastating--to him too. He's taking the blame though there is more than enough to go around.

It's disgusting...
The reaction to this Superbowl loss by some so called Patriot fans just flat out makes me sick. They got there this year through sheer heart and through sheer force of will - not because they had an all star team in all three phases of the game.

I wanted this one bad but to start attacking our guys because they came up a little short against a team with much more depth in a game nobody in the sports media thought they would reach is just disgusting.

If you think you can do a better job than Brady than let's see you try out for the team. Until then be quiet. Brady played great tonight.
To come back from a 9 point deficit after that safety and go into the half with the lead after the longest TD drive in Superbowl history was incredible.

Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back