Welcome to PatsFans.com

Gingrich the vanguard of goodness on the right or just another sleeze???

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Oct 6, 2006.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +532 / 14 / -28

Isn't Gingrich going around saying how the Dems are all perves and minimizing the foley sitz.. well folks here is some info on this pillar of the community, another scumbag that should keep his piehole shut.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/content/2006/10/sex_scandals_bl.html

Sex scandals, blow jobs and the 'stench of hypocrisy'

Former Republican Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, the shameless hypocrite who left Congress under a cloud of ethical questions and publicly chastised Bill Clinton while sneaking out on his wife and nailing a House Agriculture Committee staffer, is now claiming Democrats have bigger sex scandals than Republicans.

"What we don't have to do is allow our friends on the left to lecture us on morality," Gingrich said at a party fundraiser in Greenville, SC, Wednesday. "There's a certain stench of hypocrisy."

Gingrich should know something about the stench of hypocrisy. He stinks to high heaven from it.

This hypocrite is the man who served his first wife with divorce papers while she lay in a hospital bed. He divorced his second wife after his screwing of a House staffer became public while he was Speaker of the House and leading the GOP charge against Clinton

This is the same Newt Gingrich who used to take campaign volunteers back to his car and so they could give him blow jobs.

Just ask Ann Manning, a married woman back home in Georgia who admits to an affair with Gingrich.

"We had oral sex. He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, 'I never slept with her,'" says Manning.

Dot Crews remembers Gingrich's failed campaign for Congress in 1974.

"We would have won in 1974 if we could have kept him out of the office, screwing her (a young volunteer on Gingrich's staff) on the desk," Crews says.

Kip Carter, his former campaign treasurer, remembers a football game in Gingrich's district. She was walking Gingrich's two daughters back from the game and cut across the parking lot when she spied the Congressman's car.

"As I got to the car, I saw Newt in the passenger seat and one of the guys' wives with her head in his lap going up and down," Carter says. "Newt kind of turned and gave me this little-boy smile. Fortunately, Jackie Sue and Kathy were a lot younger and shorter then."