PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gillette stadium etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the snowballs i would never do it but come on you KNOW someone is going to throw one right at Mangini I think it can be funny as long as it doesnt get out of hand

Hahaha, I didn't even think of this.

Hope they do it during the game while he's down 52-0, and everyone watching on TV can see it.

Does anyone even think that insults from the crowd are going to faze Mangini, or anyone else on the bench? They have to know it's coming. What's really going to affect them is getting beaten on the field.
we dont know. im sure he has never faced a crowd that will be as PERSONALLY insulting as tomorrow. swears are one thing, but when the insults get personal, who knows, maybe he will cry! he is, after all, a little bi*ch.

Barry Bonds seems to handle the crowds well and they're actually right behind him.

Last edited:
Barry Bonds seems to handle the crowds well and they're actually right behind him.
barry bonds just did the juice, and is not ashamed of it. he did not betray his father.

regardless, i dont have the stupidity, or the balls to throw a snowball, but i sure hope i see it happen. maybe even a DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDER?!?

How's this for a scenario? Drunken idiot fans throw snowballs at Mangini and other members of the Jets, causing the Jets to fear for their safety. The Jets leave the field, and the Patriots forfeit the game, thus ending a perfect season.

That has certainly occurred to me as one of the few ways this game could be lost.

This is to the complete losers posting here who advocate swearing and tossing snowballs. Go find another team to root for. You won't be missed. The Phins and Jets need fans. You'd fit right in with Jets New Joisey style low life culture.

If you had any upbringing and the sense to come in out of the rain (well, I guess that 2nd one doesn't apply to Sunday) you'd realize that the Krafts are really adamant about creating a family friendly atmosphere at Gillette. And before you start going all Internet Tough Guy in response, yeah, I went to games at the old stadium and went theough all kinds of fan experiences there.

Me, I intend to leave hoarse after yelling RATS! cheers and whatever abusing the perfidious Jets for 60 minutes Full Tilt Full Time. But I won't be offending any families.

I agree with you all the way PWP! Talk about LOSERS! :rolleyes: If I see ANYONE throwing a snowball, I will report him immediately. so if you're sitting near section 236, I'll be watching you!:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back