PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gillete Stadium should become a dome with freezing temperature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchmaster617

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Maybe if some of the fans here help Kraft pitch in a few bucks we can close it up and pump out below freezing temperature. I mean Brady is 19-2 in the weather and we know those two losses were flukes. (anyone have info on the losses?)

Just keep pumping in artificial snow and cool air and fan it around the stadium every home game. :confused2:

Maybe if some of the fans here help Kraft pitch in a few bucks we can close it up and pump out below freezing temperature. I mean Brady is 19-2 in the weather and we know those two losses were flukes. (anyone have info on the losses?)

Just keep pumping in artificial snow and cool air and fan it around the stadium every home game. :confused2:

that would actually be hilarious

even in september teams would fear going to gillette, haha

Can we buy the PA system from the old RCA dome as well?

This would be unbelievably fantastic :D

that would actually be hilarious

even in september teams would fear going to gillette, haha

Nope even better.

Retractable roof super strength heating and cooling.

Some games we blast the air conditioning down to -10. Some games we crank the heat up to 110. Of course the team would know in advance what the weather will be like on game day and practice in it. The opposing team would not.

Would suck for the fans. But I have learned something from the Colts.

that would be nice

Would be easier just to pay Mankins.

Krafty should build a fake dome and trick the freakin' Rats to go inside...then blow the bejeezus out of it to kingdom come....no one would care

That'd be hilarious, and one of those losses I believe was in 05 when starters sat most of the game in the season finale vs fins. It should be a retractable roof and only be closed during the first 2 months. And then open it in november.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back