PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gillete Stadium and its importance to the franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.
While not conducive to being loud - the fact is we have a really cool stadium. The seats are really comfortable, sightliness are awesome - even way back on the 3rd level.

The lighthouse and bridge are unique (especially at night with the graphics and light beams shooting out.

The concourses have plenty of room and pretty soon the hotel, restaurant and who knows what else will really add to things.

And of course, last but not least are those three Championship banners!!
the lighthouse does not shoot out beams like it was supposed to... the acoustics are 100% terrible... no, i dont think the stadium brings in FA's... but, yes, it sells lots of expensive, quiet seats to non-fans.... so from a team standpoint, the new stadium stinks... from a standpoint of putting money in kraft's pocket, it is great... yeah, the hotel and restaurant will add to things, like BK's pocket... overall, id say it is a terrible stadium when you compare it to seattle.

Last edited:
================================

The new Giant/Jets stadium is already $1.6 billion and rising.

Plus it will have a Ferris Wheel next door that can be seen with the naked eye from the Moon!
How much of that $1.6B is payoff to cops and prosecutors to look the other way while politicians line their pockets with the payola they got from mobsters to give them the contracts to do the construction?

I think if the Krafts were to do it over again, they would consider a retractable roof. Without one, there's no shot at ever hosting a Super Bowl.

Foxboro should NEVER EVER host a super bowl. ARe you kidding me? It takes hours to get out of there after an exhibition game, nevermind a super bowl. It would be a disaster. DISASTER.

Foxboro should NEVER EVER host a super bowl. ARe you kidding me? It takes hours to get out of there after an exhibition game, nevermind a super bowl. It would be a disaster. DISASTER.

You are the King of redundancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back