PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GIF/Video Of PATS Demolition of the JESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Moore learned a hard lesson about leverage on that play.

this was my second favorite moment at the stadium as all the jets fans around me were pissed.

fave was definitely when bready ran in the TD and the people behind me just screamed damnt brady now we have to go home.

Last edited:
stillbetterthancassel.0_cinema_400.0.gif

Anyone know a way to get an animated gif up as a screen background? I don't even care what OS I have to install, this will be my wallpaper for life.

Re: GIF/Video Of Sanchez running into his own teammate and turning it over

here is the SLO-MO version of ass kissing

iOEBfcapS8UOM.gif

He really got a face full of ass on that one. A Dirty Sanchez, if you will.:lol2:

My favorite part about the Sanchez fumble play is how Wilfork ends up riding the O-lineman. Hilarious.

I would truly like to thank BB and the patriots for a great evening. Was spending thanksgiving with my sister in law, who is a miami fan, and we never laughed to hard. We must have DVR'ed the Jets keystone cop antics over and over.
Both agreeing that Sanchez is a perfect fit for the Jets, and hope he and Rex are never fired. The NFL is so serious and professional.
Their needs to be one team that provides comic relief,:singing:

They need to check that boy's eyes. Do the Jets do eye exams?

Jets fav play call.

Fake FB toss 65 QB dive.

The more i watch Sanchez run into his lineman's arse and fumble......the more i accept i can't get enough of it......funniest play i have seen in my memory.....instant classic

The more i watch Sanchez run into his lineman's arse and fumble......the more i accept i can't get enough of it......funniest play i have seen in my memory.....instant classic

Me too. When I watched it, I laughed so hard, the damn turkey dinner nearly came back.

Probably the most funniest fumble I've ever seen in my life.

Marks explanation.....QB Mark Sanchez (on his fumble): "I was thinking a different play in my head, just a mental error there. So as soon as I realized there was nobody to hand it to I started to run toward the line and tried to cover it up and just get down and I slid right into Brandon Moore. That was kind of an unfortunate deal there. I'm not a big believer in luck, but that was pretty unlucky."

No it wasn't bad Luck you just Suck.

Last edited:
Marks explanation.....QB Mark Sanchez (on his fumble): "I was thinking a different play in my head, just a mental error there. So as soon as I realized there was nobody to hand it to I started to run toward the line and tried to cover it up and just get down and I slid right into Brandon Moore. That was kind of an unfortunate deal there. I'm not a big believer in luck, but that was pretty unlucky."

No it wasn't bad Luck you just Suck.

Yeah, real unlucky that you dont even know what play you are running. ...........
[little boy]:
"uhhh, excuse me Mr. Sanchize - didn't you just tell the other 10 guys what play it was?????????????"
WHO KNEW - Sanchize has had an ongoing concussion for 4 years. The jesters better get him medically cleared.

It's still cracking me up.

I think it's easy to also overlook the fact that Sanchez tried to hand off to no one in particular at the beginning. If he had done that and then thrown the ball away, that would have been hilarious.

But then he panics and starts running. The more I watch this play, the more I see him freaking out. Vince deserves credit for riding the OL, but Sanchez doesn't even seem to be looking up.

I'd say he had his head up his ass, but really, it was up Moore's. And watching Sanchez go down like he got hit by George St. Pierre is awesome.

The fumble is really just the icing on the cake, totally not necessary to enjoy this but an excellent way to finish things up.

I hope they play this one over and over and over during every single Jets/Pats game.

Yeah, real unlucky that you dont even know what play you are running. ...........
[little boy]:
"uhhh, excuse me Mr. Sanchize - didn't you just tell the other 10 guys what play it was?????????????"
WHO KNEW - Sanchize has had an ongoing concussion for 4 years. The jesters better get him medically cleared.
Every week its 'I had a momentary lapse of memory' or I thought one thing and the other happened, it won't happen again, can't wait till next week. Blah blah blah. Like you said this has been going on for four years, the guys a bust, hes got a ten cent brain along with a ten cent arm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye