PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants win Madden simulation of Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a chuckle out of Williams making a miraculous recovery as soon as he saw Grant go down. Guess there was a miscommunication on who was supposed to be the crybaby on that particular down.

Forward this on to the old fart grandpa you have for a coach, he'll want to show this the night before the big game:

The Funniest Football Dives And Fake Injuries EVER !!!! - YouTube

Yeah weird knowing that without Grant going down the Giants probably wouldn't be Super Bowl Champions.

Yeah weird knowing that without Grant going down the Giants probably wouldn't be Super Bowl Champions.

It just makes you guys look stupid every time you try to fake injuries. nobody buys it.

you should be glad you have that 1 instance to hang on to all off season.

Andre Carter is playing and Gronk's ankle looks fine!

Is Haynesworth starting or being subbed in?

seriously...did anyone see how many times Ventrone was released during the Madden simulation? If its under 3 times, the sim is a joke.

you should be glad you have that 1 instance to hang on to all off season.

They stopped doing it so sloppy, because the NFL caught onto it, but they still are faking injuries. Two times in the regular season game against us. Good old hamstring cramps that go away on the next down.

Not going to help you one bit come Sunday. Going to be great to beat the **** out of Eli in Peyton's house and watch Archie cry.

They aren't SB Champions. They have to win the game first.

They aren't SB Champions. They have to win the game first.

How ironic is it that Giants fans are going into this game with the same overconfidence that we went into Super Bowl XLII with?

True like in Super Bowl 42 the better team might lose.

Leading up to a big fight, the guy that usually talks the most sh!t is typically the one who is the most nervous/has the most jitters, psychologically of course. If I were a Giants fan, I'd be very worried about that on top of the complete and utter overconfidence that the Patriots showed four years ago now.

Giants Acted this same way going into the Atl game. Then they were saying the same thing going into the GB game. The 49er game was much of the same. If Gronk was healthy I would think the Pats had the advantage. As it is both teams have improved since their last meeting, but the giants have improved more and are more battle tested.

As it is both teams have improved since their last meeting, but the giants have improved more and are more battle tested.

We aren't going to turn the ball over 4 times again, and Brady isn't hampered by an elbow injury.

We aren't going to turn the ball over 4 times again, and Brady isn't hampered by an elbow injury.

He sure looked hampered by something during the Baltimore game. I think his shoulder injury is more than they are letting onto.

Well that's it. If they lost the Madden game all hope is lost.

I need to block all Giants fans by Sunday night, so I can enjoy the game.

But the camel doesn't really count. Camels don't understand football.

You can't judge a dromedary by its cover. If you look carefully at that stupid camel, it sort of looks like Weeb Ewbank with a hump.

Last edited:
He sure looked hampered by something during the Baltimore game. I think his shoulder injury is more than they are letting onto.

He doesn't fake it like you guys do. He plays the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back