PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants will make Maroney beat them, moss mvp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesoslo

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I think the giants will allow maroney to run on them and use the safeties and DBs to tackle maroney and prevent big run plays. But Brady will feed moss TD catches all day, maybe like 4?

Neal is back and the giants didnt play against neal so they might be in for a suprise against maroney this time.

I think the giants will allow maroney to run on them and use the safeties and DBs to tackle maroney and prevent big run plays. But Brady will feed moss TD catches all day, maybe like 4?

Neal is back and the giants didnt play against neal so they might be in for a suprise against maroney this time.
RT Kaczur and TE K. Brady didn't play in the last giants game also.

I disagree. I don't think it's part of the Giants' game plan to tackle Maroney with DBs. :bricks:

I disagree. I don't think it's part of the Giants' game plan to tackle Maroney with DBs. :bricks:

Also, I don't think it was part of the Giants' game plan the first time around to let Wes Welker pancake block their DBs. :D (me) / :bricks: (them)

This post doesn't even make sense. If they are going to set their defensive strategy on making Maroney beat them, that would seem to me to mean paying LESS attention to him and stopping the other weapons. Not the other way around, committing safeties and DBs to stop the run. That is the opposite of giving him anything. You seem to have your footballisms mixed up. Committing extra players to STOP Maroney is not making him beat them. Its the opposite.

J D Sal

This post doesn't even make sense. If they are going to set their defensive strategy on making Maroney beat them, that would seem to me to mean paying LESS attention to him and stopping the other weapons. Not the other way around, committing safeties and DBs to stop the run. That is the opposite of giving him anything. You seem to have your footballisms mixed up. Committing extra players to STOP Maroney is not making him beat them. Its the opposite.

J D Sal

Thank you for clearing this up, I was confused by this thread and thread title. Now I realize it's not me, it's him (thread starter).

LoMo only got 46 yards last time... I think it'll be tough running against the Jints.

Thank you for clearing this up, I was confused by this thread and thread title. Now I realize it's not me, it's him (thread starter).

If the Giants play deep and take away the deep routes and also try as much as they can to stop welker in the smaller routes, then the patriots will line up with TEs and run with maroney, the giants will allow this knowing that they can tackle maroney in the backfield DUE TO the fact that they play deep and jam welker all day long.

So now, the patriots have the ball at the giants 4 yard line, and PA pass to moss not once, but FOUR TIMES.

This will make Brady take time off the clock, and on offense the giants will try and control the ball and keep brady on the sideline.

Did I not say Brady will feed moss in the redzone all day? Hence moss will get MVP because BRADY did not THROW THE DEEP BALL!

Why? BECAUSE THE GIANTS WILL TAKE AWAY THE DEEP BALL!!
Why? BECAUSE TOM BRADY AND RANDY MOSS BURNED THE GIANTS DB BEFORE!!

Last edited:
All I want to know is what possesses some people to bump rheir own week old duplicate threads on a subject...although I think I know the answer.

Its not like this messageboard is not flooded with topics so often, a lo of threads get buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down